Sign in to follow this  
fleckyfan

Train Strike

Who else has got train tickets for Monday and is getting worried, I really hoped this strike action would be resolved but it looks less likely every day.

So one problem is solved tonight and almost straight away another problem starts. I finally managed tonight to get 2 tickets for the final and about half hour later I hear about the planned train strike. I am alright as I live just outside London, but my Mum is planning to be traveling from Kings Lynn to London on Monday by train. Anyone know of any coach firms or supporters clubs in the Kings Lynn area who are running coaches to London on Monday?

Strike doesn''t start till 5pm so getting there should not be an issue. Getting back- I understand that they have to provide alternative transport???

I still believe they will solve the issues in hand and the strike called off, I hope!!!

If strike goes ahead, which is imagined it will do, then no services running after midday on Monday.

No services on Tuesday apart from a watered down service around midday from London.

As for alternative transport? Can''t see it happening. isnt enough coaches in the country to handle a national strike so would expect they tell you to not travel at all.