Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Brentford worried about us?

I see one of their players is giving the "we were robbed" talk on a Brentford website and how they want to put right such an injustice. Could be quite a feisty game I reckon this weekend. But also, remembering the attitude we had in the Lambert days, if we do our job right then we may prevail. Good to see also that they are worried about the need for revenge because that establishes a different mindset and not necessarily one that wins games. Here''s hoping Neil can plan forBrentford really being up for it. Pivotal game in our season Saturday.

I''d imagine that they''ll be baying for blood. We can''t afford a slow start at the weekend or we''ll be punished. I''d like to think they are worried, but I think they will be fired up. Afterall, the winner either remains in the top 6 or gets a spot in the top 6. Providing we''re not as sloppy at the back, I think we''ll be okay.

They should be worried about us, as we too should give them full respect - they have been a surprise package for many, but are a decent side (I take my boys there sometimes and it a good club) that has just cone through a Christmas ''wobble'' but won the last two.

We do seem to have at long last found some much needed home form, winning 3 on the spin and scoring 14 in the process - with our run of remaining home games (6 of the top 9 yet to play), our form at FCR will be important if we are to get back to/near the top.

I''ve had a look at their forum, oddly enough you have to sign up to do so. They seem confident of getting something from the game with most predicting & being happy with a draw. But they seem to have a fair share of people who think we are more than likely to ''tonk'' them 3 or 4 nil!

Quite a mixed bag reading through the pre-match thread.