Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

HUCKS WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. ALSO PASSING MUST IMPROVE THAT MUCH MORE

over the last few days Darren Huckerby has been giving it some lip some of what he has come out with is true don''t get me wrong. But when he starts saying things like it''s easy to stay in the Premiership that annoys me because clearly its not, you can not compare playing in the Premiership to playing in the Championship because the gap is massive.

I agree with him on the fans they should stop winging at the team and get behind them ! because winging at them will not help the players it will make them worse. So if the fans are going to winge at them do it when they have played very badly. What will help is all of us being positive towards them. Its all about togetherness as fans, the players have also got to do that too. Performance wise i think like Worthington said in the interview on Saturday people like Hughes and Jarrett have got to be slighty sharper and slick with their passing. For example when we hit teams on the break Jarrett and Hughes, not as much Safri, those three have got to have that little bit more precision.    

no mate if u actually read what the paper says then, agree with me. Because it clearly says in the EDP just what i said ask the Norwich fans, they will tell u straight, its definitely what he said.

Have to agree with King Juan - what Hux said was that it is easier to stay in the prem that getting out of the championship.  If he said it is easy to stay in the prem then he makes himself and the club look pretty dumb for getting relegated doesent it.  I dont think he would be so arrogant to say it is ''easy to stay in the prem''. 

Someones trying to make something that is very honest and true sinester. I would agree with Huckerby that it is probably easier to stay in the prem in comparison with actually getting there. The 9 years of trying prooves that doesn''t it and we were only a couple of points from safety when relegated. He''s not saying its a piece of piss is he, just that one very difficult task is slightly easier than another difficult task.