Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

How do u feel about relegation?

[quote user="Buh"]Accepted it pretty quickly. A big part of me will not miss the premier league at all. The diving foreigners the horrendous refereeing the exposure that just leads to an insanity amongst some fans, especially the exiles. I''d probably be a lot more gutted if we weren''t now completely financially safe in an era where clubs of our ilk go to the wall and it is accepted by the rest of the footballing community as some sort of necessity or acceptable casualty to keep the money rolling in to entertain South East Asians in arsenal shirts.

More and more the championship is being seen as a sort of "haven" for football fans. Exciting, fast paced and players of real skill involved. I''m glad to be a part of that. Clubs like us will always lose focus when we hit te top league because realistically we can''t compete consistently and fan malaise comes in. When shooting for a goal I believe we can pull together and do well.

The way I''ve reacted and others I know seems to be pointing towards what I believe will be the next step for club football, a European super league where the "big" clubs will compete against one another each week and the rest of the clubs will compete in a seperate domestic league, I kind of hole this happens in a way because football can be given back to the people that really count and the no-mark football fans can have their stylised BS version of football, drooling in front of a television humming along to the Ford advert with a 4 pack of skol wearing an arsenal shirt that has a Chelsea players name on the back. If te way to jettison that element of the game is through a split into a European super league then so be it.[/quote]I often wonder, when against my better judgement, i read your xenophobic, narrow minded, guff riddled posts, if they are in fact a (poor) attempt at satire, a humorous parody of the stereotypical Norfolk bumpkin. I mean with a username like Buh this surely has to be the case? If not the irony runs deep. As for the OP question on relegation, i still feel the same, it could and should have been avoided. The blatant issues were there for all to see, game after game, week after week, month after month. Unfortunately the NCFC board stuck their head in the sand, whilst many posters on this forum decided to follow suit. Even now many of them still live in their state of denial. When anyone dared to point out the numerous failings and short comings of Hughton or the board, the response was the season long equivalent of a toddler refusing to acknowledge the situation by closing their eyes, sticking their fingers in their season and repeating "la la la la la la............."

Posters on this forum...

Big LOL!!!

Happy clapping supporters in the stadium like reggie and cottee keep me amused when they become keyboard warriors full of their own bluster when they get home!

A bit more gumption in the stadium and they might have got their message across...

Clap those clappers and renew come what may - you can always let off steam on here in yer missus'' pinny...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Happy clapping supporters in the stadium like reggie and cottee keep me amused when they become keyboard warriors full of their own bluster when they get home!

A bit more gumption in the stadium and they might have got their message across......[/quote]Oh Nige you do make me laugh.For someone who prattles on interminably and gives lectures of LDC tedium about  ''proof'', ''substantiability'', ''accuracy'' etcc , you don''t half write some speculative unsubstantiable bollo(ks on here, mate.I take it you''ll be providing evidence that I''m a ''happy clapper'' at Carrow Rd ?  And that I lack ''gumption'' (whatever that is) in the stadium.Not for the first time you are demonstrating clear signs of losing the plot, old son.......

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Happy clapping supporters in the stadium like reggie and cottee keep me amused when they become keyboard warriors full of their own bluster when they get home!

A bit more gumption in the stadium and they might have got their message across......[/quote]Oh Nige you do make me laugh.For someone who prattles on interminably and gives lectures of LDC tedium about  ''proof'', ''substantiability'', ''accuracy'' etcc , you don''t half write some speculative unsubstantiable bollo(ks on here, mate.I take it you''ll be providing evidence that I''m a ''happy clapper'' at Carrow Rd ?  And that I lack ''gumption'' (whatever that is) in the stadium.Not for the first time you are demonstrating clear signs of losing the plot, old son.......[/quote]

It''s obvious though Reg. Whenever you post your pearls of wisdom on here you qualify them by saying they''re the views of "most of us". And then you proceed to tell those with a different view that they''re "the minority". It''s like you need the herd with you as some kind of security blanket or mummy''s apron string. So I''m assuming it''s the same in FCR where you''ve tugged your forelock and renewed for 35 years. If the herd use clappers you will too. If the herd accept the status quo you do too. Only when you come on here do you get brave and only then when you know you''re part of the majority.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Come on now Nutty, i know it''s the close season and all but you really need to up your game. If not i fear you may find someone else comes along and nabs your role as the pinkun''s self appointed night watchman.[/quote]Oh, TCWE, Nige is the night watchman, is he ? Up into the wee small hours depriving himself of sleep ?Well that would at least account for some of the old squit he writes on here so regularly (a prime example being that immediately above). What on earth IS he blabbering on about ? Answers on a postcard.......

You reach out Reggie but he may not be around.....

What if you''re on your own????

Perhaps you''re both on here...

Come on Reg......3-2-1....... Kick It Off...................

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

You reach out Reggie but he may not be around.....

What if you''re on your own????

Perhaps you''re both on here...

Come on Reg......3-2-1....... Kick It Off...................

[/quote]You haven''t quite got the hang of this ''humour'' business, have you Nige ?Never mind , there''s probably some Open University type night time distance learning course available on it. At least then you could spend all these sleepless nights you have doing something more productive than the twaddle you''ve taken to writing on here......

It is you Reg. Isn''t it! You''re that little bald guy using your clapper under sufferance. Don''t really want to but everyone else is. It''s written all over your face....

Nah. See there you go again, NN. Lack of accuracy /attention to detail. Always your achilles heel.Actually. I''ll let you into a secret. So long as you promise not to tell anyone else. In fact I''m the one behind the little guy with the clapper. Sleeveless jacket, light blue shirt ...... Got him ?  Grey goatee, slightly balding, scarf tucked into the jacket. Me all over.Mind you, I didn''t look like that when I first started going 34 yrs ago, which , for some unknown reason appears to have become some sort of bizarre hobby-horse of yours.

I fail to see why my comment on the massive divide between us and the big clubs and how that contributes to clubs in our ilk e.g Coventry are going to the wall because of it and no-one cares is seen as so controversial?

There are a lot of foreigners that dive a lot in the premier league, look where that''s got us with the England squad

The refereeing is absurdly rubbish, bordering on investigation worthy level of incompetence for betting fraud.

What did I say that is so wrong?

can''t you two sit in the corner and play a game of dominoes or crib, instead of keep bickering on here ?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Nah. See there you go again, NN. Lack of accuracy /attention to detail. Always your achilles heel.[/quote]

Hmmm,....lack of accuracy.  You''re well qualified to talk about that. Trouble is whereas most people would accept their inaccuracies and apologise if they have misquoted someone - it took about twenty posts from me, for you to finally own up at the weekend - and then you didn''t apoplogise. 

Hey-ho.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Reggie''s waaaayyyyyy too good at cribbing for me...[/quote]

can he knock spots off you at dominoes ?

ps what about that there quiz ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Reggie''s waaaayyyyyy too good at cribbing for me...[/quote]

can he knock spots off you at dominoes ?

ps what about that there quiz ?

[/quote]I''ll do dominoes, and have been known to attend the odd quiz. But cribbage...dirty, mucky  game.All that ''one for his knob'' stuff.  ?Pure filth.