Living in Oxford, relegation mean there are potentially lots of local games for me.

Bournemouth, Reading, QPR, Watford, Birmingham, Wolves and Brentford all within an hour away.

Also Millwall, Charlton and Orient not that far.

Will be watching the various play offs with interest.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just a quick question Lakey.......why does Championship football mean you will be able to get to Carrow Road a few more times than in the Premiership ? [/quote]

Simples. In the absence of streams it will mean  I get to see the team play more often.  I went to more games in the League 1 season and championship seasons than the premiership. 

[/quote]

Your answer Lakey may well cover away games up North but you made reference to getting to home games more often.

I don''t really ''do'' streams, the last I watched was the Portsmouth promotion-winning game, it just doesnt feel right somehow and I''d much prefer to be at the game; motd seems to be pretty crap nowadays too, so I barely watch but do always watch the FL Show, it is far better.

It is 160 mies to home games for me, but I take my boys with me to see relatives (+ the odd game) and it all works out pretty well. Being in the Champs will certainly make it easier for non s/t holders to get tickets (or for s/t holders to get extras) as availability rather depends on the away following, the more they have the fewer we get to sell.