Sign in to follow this  
skeps

idiot on ssn

fan interviewed said he will not renew his season ticket but has had one for 30 years, some people need to get a grip, we are in a relegation battle in the prem. the worst thing that can happen is we play championship football, debt free with our best squad for 20 years. some people are spoilt

so he was happy to have a season ticket to watch us lose to Carlisle but isnt happy to have one and watch us beat Spurs???

Better off without fans like that...

and that is the problem in a nutshell

After we spunked 25-30 million this summer the expectation levels were raised to astronomical levels.

Simply staying in the Premier League was not an option in Norwich fan''s minds, progression was the key.

This was not achieved for whatever reason under Hughton and this is what has cost him his job, but as fans we have to remain realistic, we are a relatively small club with a relatively small budget.

[quote user="Yobocop"]Simply staying in the Premier League was not an option in Norwich fan''s minds, progression was the key.[/quote]Well, it''s interesting that this apparently was the view of some board members and part of Hughton''s remit this season - keep us out of the bottom and progress beyond where we were last season.From a personal standpoint, I''m more than happy to simply stay in the league, even if it''s a 17th place finish each season - IF we play decent, attractive football along the way.I''m not interested in us becoming the new Stoke and surviving year on year simply by playing god awful ''anti-football'', I want to see a return of the type of play we had under the likes of Brown, Stringer and Walker (even Lambert to some extent), rather than a continuation of the negative guff we''ve had under Hughton...