Sign in to follow this  
Balloo

Away Ground Guide - Swansea

[quote user="Matt Juler"]If you''re going to copy the Football Ground Guide website almost word for word you should probably give them a reference on your website: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/swansea_city/.If you want people to visit your website you need to make it different; don''t just go regurgitating what''s already out there. [/quote]Thanks for your input and yes I used 3 websites for references plus my own experience of visiting Liberty Stadium, but don`t believe any of them have a map of the pubs or links to the pubs, as well as a pdf version to print so yes we have tried to be different but thanks for your Feedback and will take your criticism on board.

Ok Matt, that''s a small area of improvement I would say. At the same time give the guy some credit for actually posting it on here. No one else had bothered.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Ok Matt, that''s a small area of improvement I would say. At the same time give the guy some credit for actually posting it on here. No one else had bothered.[/quote]

Yes I''m going and avoiding M11 M25 and M4 on the English side and save money.