Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

From a Liverpool fan on the Facebook page final score thread.

"Joe McKendrick A cruel mistress? No, you take off your two biggest attacking threats when you''re on top and that gives the opposition a boost.

It was clear Hughton was, once again, going for a draw. West Ham saw that and that gave them a boost in confidence and they went for it.

Genuinely feel sorry for Norwich fans, your club is going down unless action is taken and Chris ''settle for a point'' Hughton is sacked.

A squad with several hard working players and some bits of genuine quality and flair - should be aiming for mid-table, not getting relegated.

Clueless"

I think he is spot on. Even other fans watched, and are starting to see what we all see. Why are the board taking no notice of results, their own fans, other teams fans laughing at us, and pundits?

We are a joke.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]"Joe McKendrick A cruel mistress? No, you take off your two biggest attacking threats when you''re on top and that gives the opposition a boost.

It was clear Hughton was, once again, going for a draw. West Ham saw that and that gave them a boost in confidence and they went for it.

Genuinely feel sorry for Norwich fans, your club is going down unless action is taken and Chris ''settle for a point'' Hughton is sacked.

A squad with several hard working players and some bits of genuine quality and flair - should be aiming for mid-table, not getting relegated.

Clueless"

I think he is spot on. Even other fans watched, and are starting to see what we all see. Why are the board taking no notice of results, their own fans, other teams fans laughing at us, and pundits?

We are a joke.[/quote]
I seriously wonder whether McNally gives a ***k.  He knows he''ll get pay off whatever.  And skip off to his next over paid job.

He is right, but I can see it now. "We''re not in the bottom three so he keeps his job"

We''ll slip in during them last 4 games and go down with a whimper!

They say why fix what isn''t broken, but surely the opposite applies! How on earth can we take no action in the January window and then persist with Hughton.

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]I seriously wonder whether McNally gives a ***k.  He knows he''ll get pay off whatever.  And skip off to his next over paid job.[/quote]
I would imagine not giving a f*** about the company you''re running doesn''t bode well in future interviews as a CEO. He does need to earn his wage and realise we need to act quickly though...

Oh well, it''s nice to know fans of other clubs at least understand why we are going down.  Sort of.

[quote user="VegasCanary"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]I seriously wonder whether McNally gives a ***k.  He knows he''ll get pay off whatever.  And skip off to his next over paid job.[/quote]
I would imagine not giving a f*** about the company you''re running doesn''t bode well in future interviews as a CEO. He does need to earn his wage and realise we need to act quickly though...
[/quote]

I''m sure Laudrup will trot on into a new job just fine!

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Oh well, it''s nice to know fans of other clubs at least understand why we are going down.  Sort of.[/quote]

Reminds me of that Liverpool fan who posted on here upon our demise to league 1.

Reckon he''ll be back in a couple of years?

Two things that worry me

1) The constant rumour that there is a boardroom split which could explain the perceived total change in character and drive of McNally and Bowkett and that the latter is busy attending to his other business responsibilities

2) There is no doubt that national and local commentators seem genuinely astonished at our tactics over the last few months. Le Tiss on Sky tonight was highly critical of our subs and the reasoning for it

Hughton is dreadful with tv interviews and I felt sorry for him tonight. He couldn''t even spit his words out properly.

All very sad and should have not come to this. The result of poor leadership from above I fear.