Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

New entry requirements

Now on the club site, new requirements for entry to the Snake Pit

Q1. Do you intend to wear a fake Stone Island jacket and matching baseball cap?

Answer:

No - entry refused

Yes - proceed to question 2

Q2. Have you ever thrown your season ticket at Bryan Gunn whilst falling over in a comical fashion dressed from head to toe in fake Burberry?

Answer:

No - entry refused

Yes - proceed to question 3

Q3. Do you agree with the following statement? "I''m only interested in seeing big teams and would definitely not turn up for cup matches against lower league opposition".

No - entry denied, try the Barclay Stand

Yes - entry permitted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE

Check out the video, Biggie Smalls vs Thomas the Tank Engine. Legit was crying with laughter

To be fair, that is pretty funny coming from an Ipswich fan spending their time on winding up Norwich fans on their own boards! I get it now, very good. You really had me convinced you were a very yokel Norwich fan during your first few posts.

So where do you actually sit then Jack?You have ruled out three parts of the stadium that don''t meet your high standards.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]New Entry Requirements for Portman Rd - Make the mistake of walking past on match day and you will be thrown in.......[/quote]Young Johnny''s 8th birthday was fast approaching.His Grandad asked him what he wanted for his present. "I''d like a computer game" said Johnny. So Grandad bought him a Wii.His Uncle asked him the same question. "I''d like some trainers" said Johnny. So his uncle bought him a pair of the latest Nike .His Dad also asked Johnny the same question. "I''d like a cowboy outfit". So his Dad bought him Ipswich Town FC.