Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Relegation battle or mid-table battle or both?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Its funny just how often you are "taken out of context"[/quote]

Thank you for deigning to make a comment on the subject of the thread, for once......oh wait a minute

[/quote]
Well this happens too often to be coincidence, you post stuff, and people question it, then you claim you were taken out of context.
Have you considered the possibility that you talk a lot of twaddle?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

To be fair JF many posters on this board don''t see them as relegation rivals. We should aspire to be like them. I wonder if we closed that 1 point gap they''d be happy...

[/quote]Winning cups and playing in Europe. Sounds good to me.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Its funny just how often you are "taken out of context"[/quote]Thank you for deigning to make a comment on the subject of the thread, for once......oh wait a minute[/quote]
Well this happens too often to be coincidence, you post stuff, and people question it, then you claim you were taken out of context.
[/quote]Yes, but I wonder if you have ever considered how many of your 17,000 + posts have been put downs, insults or other such meaningless and worthless posts?  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Its funny just how often you are "taken out of context"[/quote]Thank you for deigning to make a comment on the subject of the thread, for once......oh wait a minute[/quote]
[/quote]Yes, but I wonder if you have ever considered how many of your 17,000 + posts have been put downs, insults or other such meaningless and worthless posts?  

[/quote]
Good question, and the answer is "most of them".
[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Well I suppose as it is his thread Lakey if anyone is entitled to take it off topic. [:P][/quote]

No, that happened as soon as Lappdog entered the fray.  Its his speciality.