Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

now that we are playing more attacking football....

So how much more often are we shooting from 30 yards?

As for your points, 1) nope and 2) If you hadn''t been being facetious in the first place, there''d have been no room for the pedantry.

Oh, and well done for getting through the weekend KG!!

Without using "stats" or being "pedantic" i couldnt tell you, what i can tell you is the clear cut chances have not improved at all.Keep up the Pedancy Warren, It''s obviously what makes you happy.

yes it is the fault of the manager otherwise why is he here ?the problem and it is a problem (which cannot be deflected by calling it an ishoooooooooooooooooo) is one of tacticswhen we have the ball our players pretty much remain static, giving no opportunity to exploit the way the opposition is set out at that particular secondI''ve lost count of the times I have watched City games when you can see the player with the ball strugglig to find someone to pass to - or that the  opposition funnels back and closes down the options leaving City to ping the ball about in pretty and meaningless triangles that do nothing other than over excite the trainspotting saddoes who will likewise soil themselves when the ball is lost as it ads another stat to their minimal grasp of footballHowever if you want a measure of the excuses constantly trotted out by the apologists then go no further than this -"Even if this is true"It either is or it isn''t. It is not a subjective comment it is matter of fact. ie it did or didn''t happen. There is no point that they will not try to weasel out of. No acceptance of what is obvious both in sight and fact.The sad fact though it is only themselves they are really lying to.

ps don''t ask them about the moon landing as apparently it didn''t happen and it was all filmed at a chalk pit near Kings Lynn