Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Judgment Day nerves

The brum fans are leaving FTC goading us about our league position,all of a sudden the place erupts to everyones surprise....the saints have equalised and now its up to us. ITS IN OUR OWN HANDS!

Only we can now blow it and have picked arguably the best time to get out of the zone. No longer do we need to calculate predictions and hope for results to go our way.Its simple aint it! Win and we would of completed the greatest escape ever.

We go down to Fulham on the crest of a wave buoyed by yesterdays tense affair. What im getting at is i was pooing myself yesterday so how will we all be next week when we paint the stadium yellow n green?

I ask you all.....Is this the most nerve racking game in our history?

Thoughts plz......

OTBC

CUSDP

I too am getting incredibly nervous and am trying not to think of it, so being on this site is not helping!!!

Personally i think this game is bigger than cardiff and i do not know of a bigger game in my life-time at least.

[quote]I too am getting incredibly nervous and am trying not to think of it, so being on this site is not helping!!! Personally i think this game is bigger than cardiff and i do not know of a bigger game...[/quote]

I would agree this is bigger than Cardiff, because with the extra money we could establish ourselves, whereas with promotion nowadays you almost need to view it a an adventure for a year.

[quote]I would agree this is bigger than Cardiff, because with the extra money we could establish ourselves, whereas with promotion nowadays you almost need to view it a an adventure for a year.[/quote]

Our biggest game in years beckons and we need true fighters and leaders on the pitch - not the meek defensive pussy cats we got on Sat.

This week will be tough so I am glad that I am now on the road until Thursday  as the tension of being in Norwich will be too much to bear.

OTBC    

My heart says we''ll sneak a 1-0 win, but my head says that we haven''t won away all season and we''re playing a team that beat Everton 2-0 at home a couple of weeks ago! It will be heartbreaking, as we''ve got ourselves so close to escaping; all those ''ifs'' and ''buts'' for the season will come back to haunt us, I fear!

Its simple - a win and we stay in this league and surely next season has to be easier?  I fear if we went down and came back we would have the season we have had all over again

I just hope the lads can hold their nerve and win the game. With a strong defence and good attacking - we can do it.  Lets just hope they play better than they did on Saturday