Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Sleepwalking to the Championship.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"a bit below the belt to blame other fans who do not agree with your opinion for our current league position"

Well done for missing the point completely.

Managers usually get sacked as a result of an pressure.

There was a lot of fan pressure at one point, but plenty of loud pro-Hughton voices validating McNally & co''s mistaken belief that Hughton remained the right person for the job.

The fans didn''t want his head enough, so he got to keep it.

Steve Clarke is well liked in football but West Brom fans put him out of the job.

Poyet has just got a team who couldn''t score in a brothel under Di Canio to score 4 away from home.

Whatever we do now is going to be too little too late.[/quote]

So I take it you have been letting the board know your feelings and pressuring them Juggy. That would be at games? At fan''s forums? At rallys and demos? Or is it a few posts on here where you have the reputation for being even nuttier than me?

That is a fair point nutty, I''ve done very little other than reduce my footballing expenditure (admittedly mainly away fixtures) and moan on here.

Sorry if you were looking for an argument.

Whenever I watch us under Hughton it feels like we''re playing with one less player. The opposition effortlessly dominating possession and us sitting deep and chasing shadows, unable to muster an effective attack. Under Lambert it was the opposite, it often felt like we had a man over. We play like we''ve drawn a premier league team in the cup and are terrified of getting stuffed. We dont play like a team in the same division as their opponents