Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

I'm finally off the fence

there is none so blind as them that wont see. Hughton is making us into a joke we are leaking goals, most away games are over by half time, we were murdered last night by a team that got stuffed at the mighty hull on saturday. our goal difference means we can take a point off our total at the moment. we spent 25 mill and we are actually worse than last year. We have lost to villa, hull and dropped points at home to cardiff games where we should pick up points.i dont care who is out there atm, this man has passed his sell by date anything is worth a try at this point a man should not keep his job on the basis of "who else is there" its the boards job to find somebody before its too late.

[quote user="rowdyman"]there is none so blind as them that wont see. Hughton is making us into a joke we are leaking goals, most away games are over by half time, we were murdered last night by a team that got stuffed at the mighty hull on saturday. our goal difference means we can take a point off our total at the moment. we spent 25 mill and we are actually worse than last year. We have lost to villa, hull and dropped points at home to cardiff games where we should pick up points.i dont care who is out there atm, this man has passed his sell by date anything is worth a try at this point a man should not keep his job on the basis of "who else is there" its the boards job to find somebody before its too late.[/quote]

But on a positive note, Arsenal are top of the league...

[quote user="rowdyman"]there is none so blind as them that wont see. Hughton is making us into a joke we are leaking goals, most away games are over by half time, we were murdered last night by a team that got stuffed at the mighty hull on saturday. our goal difference means we can take a point off our total at the moment. we spent 25 mill and we are actually worse than last year. We have lost to villa, hull and dropped points at home to cardiff games where we should pick up points.i dont care who is out there atm, this man has passed his sell by date anything is worth a try at this point a man should not keep his job on the basis of "who else is there" its the boards job to find somebody before its too late.[/quote]

Well ''who else out there'' is important because we would be sacking our manager who is on course to put us at 16th position, so we would obviously have to find someone considerably better, which is incredibly hard (not only because hughton has done pretty well here, but also because there aren''t a lot of realistic managers to choose from.)

[quote user="EGGY a Gibraltar Canary"]We are now becoming a whipping post for all the top teams and have nothing in reply this is now beyond a joke. Wake up the board CH has to be replaced now. And as for wanting a top 10 finish at the moment dream on!![/quote] We also have an 8.5 million pound striker who has spent most of his time injured, Hope Mcnally knows what he doing by hanging on too long??

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

But on a positive note, Arsenal are top of the league...

[/quote]

thats fantastic but the team i have followed since 1967 are going down the tubes and all we get is percy,s putting up weak defences for a man who is not good enough, been down this road before all the way to div 1 i recall. Why because a certain section want this guys out are they bad fans or binners just because they dont agree with the percy''s.

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="rowdyman"]there is none so blind as them that wont see. Hughton is making us into a joke we are leaking goals, most away games are over by half time, we were murdered last night by a team that got stuffed at the mighty hull on saturday. our goal difference means we can take a point off our total at the moment. we spent 25 mill and we are actually worse than last year. We have lost to villa, hull and dropped points at home to cardiff games where we should pick up points.i dont care who is out there atm, this man has passed his sell by date anything is worth a try at this point a man should not keep his job on the basis of "who else is there" its the boards job to find somebody before its too late.[/quote]

Well ''who else out there'' is important because we would be sacking our manager who is on course to put us at 16th position, so we would obviously have to find someone considerably better, which is incredibly hard (not only because hughton has done pretty well here, but also because there aren''t a lot of realistic managers to choose from.)[/quote]

so you dont sack somebody who is doing a bad job because there is nobody out there, BS Its the boards job to find somebody.

[quote user="rowdyman"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="rowdyman"]there is none so blind as them that wont see. Hughton is making us into a joke we are leaking goals, most away games are over by half time, we were murdered last night by a team that got stuffed at the mighty hull on saturday. our goal difference means we can take a point off our total at the moment. we spent 25 mill and we are actually worse than last year. We have lost to villa, hull and dropped points at home to cardiff games where we should pick up points.i dont care who is out there atm, this man has passed his sell by date anything is worth a try at this point a man should not keep his job on the basis of "who else is there" its the boards job to find somebody before its too late.[/quote]

Well ''who else out there'' is important because we would be sacking our manager who is on course to put us at 16th position, so we would obviously have to find someone considerably better, which is incredibly hard (not only because hughton has done pretty well here, but also because there aren''t a lot of realistic managers to choose from.)[/quote]

so you dont sack somebody who is doing a bad job because there is nobody out there, BS Its the boards job to find somebody.[/quote]

But Hughton isn''t doing a bad job at the moment. By that i''m not saying he''s doing a great one either. He''s doing ok, he''s keeping us up and its only the start of december. I could understand it if we weren''t getting any results, but we''ve got just enough. This christmas period is the most important for us and its important we have a manager like chris in charge for them, not some foreign manager, new to the premier league (which imo would be the best thing to go for if we did sack hughton, instead of the awful candidates available now)

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="rowdyman"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="rowdyman"]there is none so blind as them that wont see. Hughton is making us into a joke we are leaking goals, most away games are over by half time, we were murdered last night by a team that got stuffed at the mighty hull on saturday. our goal difference means we can take a point off our total at the moment. we spent 25 mill and we are actually worse than last year. We have lost to villa, hull and dropped points at home to cardiff games where we should pick up points.i dont care who is out there atm, this man has passed his sell by date anything is worth a try at this point a man should not keep his job on the basis of "who else is there" its the boards job to find somebody before its too late.[/quote]

so you dont sack somebody who is doing a bad job because there is nobody out there, BS Its the boards job to find somebody.[/quote]

But Hughton isn''t doing a bad job at the moment. By that i''m not saying he''s doing a great one either. He''s doing ok, he''s keeping us up and its only the start of december. I could understand it if we weren''t getting any results, but we''ve got just enough. This christmas period is the most important for us and its important we have a manager like chris in charge for them, not some foreign manager, new to the premier league (which imo would be the best thing to go for if we did sack hughton, instead of the awful candidates available now)[/quote]

Never said he can''t win me back, but after that Liverpool game, i was in the Hughton out side. Hopefully he will suprise me, the 2 up top today and early goal is a good start. See if he can continue to play positive away from home instead of the drab pathetic defensive wussy football he''s had us playing the last year away from home. If he can change things round then i''ll be back on side.