Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Snake pit divided

[quote user="Vanwink"]How many did you hear ?[/quote]As it happens, none whatsoever.Did you perhaps hear voices in your head?I don''t even have to try and make you look like a berk here, you''re doing all the work yourself.

[quote user="Vanwink"]"As it happens, none whatsoever."

Then you weren`t there.

[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/20131027_215552_zps873ae783.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/20131027_215552_zps873ae783.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Vanwink"]ha ha ha, thanks for that Morty, you are good value! [/quote]I''m not allowed to call people here d1cks any more, but you know......

I am rather bemused by all of this, if we were cut adrift at the foot of the table with a few games to go I could understand the angst as it is we are not playing badly, and are three points from 11th place after only nine games. I assume those calling for the head of Hughton think that all of the teams on 8 points after nine games should sack their managers, and presumably they also think that Man City and Man Utd should sack their respective managers given their poor starts. I could mot believe it yesterday, in the the first half I witnessed this bloke standing up and shouting "Sort it out Hughton", the fact the Cardiff goal was leading a very charmed life seemed to have escaped this persons attention, I guess that is what happens if you have an entrenched view, i can only assume that he wanted Hughton to get Marshall to stop making saves and the grounsman to shave a few inches off the goalpost so the ball went in instead of bouncing back out......come on Hughton sort it out, their defenders keep blocking the ball and their bloody goalkeeper keeps saving it..........

[quote user="canary forever"]The river end upper middle section is united as hughton outers to be honest. I found little support left for him as we were leaving the ground yesterday

Otbc[/quote] As a upper River Ender myself I can confirm this. On my walk home I also heard this this statement forcefully expressed many times.

How do you think the away fans are feeling tonight BW'' s.Cat.

Oh sorry forgot to call you a pr*ck!