Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

No 10

To my knowledge only Wes/Fer and Butterfield have actually played in "the hole" pre season, none of these have really looked like they would add a goal haul as well ass link to the striker.

Odd considering what a key position this is for us and that Redmond , E Bennett and Howson may be options in this area.

I hope we find the answer otherwise the rest may be pointless with Hooper or RVW wandering around like Holty before them feeding off scraps.

Still think we are desperate for this signing to complete a team "spoiling the ship for a hapeth of tar" comes to mind.

I tend to agree, but would just say that the other signings made look to me like there will be other players who will be able to support and create for Hooper and RVW, more offensive options have been added to the squad with the likes of Redmond, Olson and even Fer to a certain extent, but yes I agree one signing like this would be ideal to complete the squad for now..... 

I would say Fer is capable of being that man, or maybe even Howson, but i agree, it''d be nice for us to add a quality player in there. Maybe a goalsocring Wes?

In my opinion I think Wes would be a good impact player for the last 20 mins of the game, I think we have better players than him now and I would like to see city having Hooper/Wolf/Fer and Redmond on the pitch together! Maybe a 4-4-2 but Hooper coming deeper to find the ball? For once it’s a hard one to call, you what Johnson in there but I have been impressed with Tettey! I am glad I am not the manager!