Sign in to follow this  
Bill

How high can we finish ?

It can be surmised that "city1st" does not talk to people like this in real life. If he did, he''d be very lonely, and also find himself on his back with a black eye on a regular basis.

So knowing that this is some sad persona, how can he expect any of us to take anything he writes seriously?

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]It can be surmised that "city1st" does not talk to people like this in real life. If he did, he''d be very lonely, and also find himself on his back with a black eye on a regular basis. So knowing that this is some sad persona, how can he expect any of us to take anything he writes seriously?[/quote]

Well, Alan, if City1st really is as sad as you suggest then he only needs one person to take him seriously in order for him to receive a little happiness so, because I am filled with love and caring for others, I''ll volunteer to be his pigeon.

I can''t believe people can be reeled in so easy by City1st.......the best thing is this is his repeat thread, but he''s fishing and some are biting.

As already stated any club in this division will set itself goals, ours as stated by the board and management was to ensure premiership survival and once achieved to push on to see how high we could finish! With 4 games left and a slim chance of relegation the first part is not complete.

Does it not depend on other results to where we finish, as well as our own. Personally I could not give a hoot where we are as long as we are playing premiership football agains next season, I believe the majority would be happy with this.

The aggressively positive and the aggressively negative rarely appear on this board at the same time. They are like the little people on those weather forecasting contraptions. When one set are out giving it: we''re going down/staying up and you are a .......... (Insert insult here) the others are elsewhere. Humility is not a quality that either breed possess.