Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Dutch influx?

"install a few high-visibility hookers in the windows of Carrow Road flats"

I can''t see birds in bright flourescent jackets attracting much interest or even any business

McNally tweeted this afternoon that the pitch at CR is being relaid at the end of the season and apparently tulip bulbs are being planted in the soil around the edge of the pitch,on the penalty spot and also a general scattering under the surface to provide an element of surprise.

There''s probably nothing in it but seen a few reports from Holland on twitter today that we are interested in Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse a midfielder! I don''t know anything about him and if i''m honest i''ve never heard of him so if anyone does i''d be happy to hear their thoughts!!

[quote user="bailoncfc"]There''s probably nothing in it but seen a few reports from Holland on twitter today that we are interested in Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse a midfielder! I don''t know anything about him and if i''m honest i''ve never heard of him so if anyone does i''d be happy to hear their thoughts!![/quote]
Yeah I''ve caught these too. The guy is THE emerging talent in the Eredivisie and would be another quality signing to get on board. Would almost certainly spell the end for Hulahoops though, at least as a first team regular anyway. Vitesse rumoured to want around £5mill. If that''s the price then McNally needs to get this done, the kid is only 20/21 and insanely talented, would be another real coup to get him signed up.
Suddenly the idea of a Dutch revolution doesn''t look so far away....

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="bailoncfc"]There''s probably nothing in it but seen a few reports from Holland on twitter today that we are interested in Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse a midfielder! I don''t know anything about him and if i''m honest i''ve never heard of him so if anyone does i''d be happy to hear their thoughts!![/quote]

Yeah I''ve caught these too. The guy is THE emerging talent in the Eredivisie and would be another quality signing to get on board. Would almost certainly spell the end for Hulahoops though, at least as a first team regular anyway. Vitesse rumoured to want around £5mill. If that''s the price then McNally needs to get this done, the kid is only 20/21 and insanely talented, would be another real coup to get him signed up.

[/quote]

plays def LM for the dutch under 21''s too.

[quote user="mastoola"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="bailoncfc"]There''s probably nothing in it but seen a few reports from Holland on twitter today that we are interested in Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse a midfielder! I don''t know anything about him and if i''m honest i''ve never heard of him so if anyone does i''d be happy to hear their thoughts!![/quote]

[/quote]

plays def LM for the dutch under 21''s too.

[/quote]

Someone has altered his Wikipedia status to show him joining us on 1/7/13. A prank no doubt but there is a vestige of a chance it''s inside info perhaps?