Sign in to follow this  
henrik

We have to do our bit too

[quote user="Vanwink"]Let''s raise the roof![/quote]

Yes lets [:)]

You''ve managed lots of posts in 5 days [:)] , wish I knew you you were in your previous life but theres so many name changes nowadays I haven''t a clue who is who.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Let''s raise the roof![/quote]

Yes lets [:)]

You''ve managed lots of posts in 5 days [:)] , wish I knew you you were in your previous life but theres so many name changes nowadays I haven''t a clue who is who.

[/quote]

You should know by now CA that they all deny multiple accounts and claim to have only just registered but have looked at the messageboard without posting for a number years.

It doesn''t matter who I am and it doesn''t matter who you are, it''s a football forum. Stop showing yourself up and get behind your team!

In your haste to catch Wiz up with his 19,000 posts you obviously forgot your bestest mate Aces High,Grantham or whoever he is this week little rant the other day and posting that myself,Nutty and Lapp were Happy Clappers and not amongst the dissenting posters on here.

Jog on Winky.[:D]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Stick to the topic[/quote]

Well said.

[/quote]

MEGALOL.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I completely understand and for the most part agree with what the OP is saying.However the players havent given us anything to shout about recently and one cannot say we havent got behind the boys recently. I dont know about anyone else but I thought the Norwich fans were v loud (including our Delia who sat right behind me!).

[/quote]

It was good to see Delia with the away fans at Wigan. But I''ve been to most away games this season and it was one of our quieter matches, don''t know why, can''t blame the players as for the first half we were the better side.

As long as we are made to sit down we will not be raising anything.

The club no longer wants a 12th man and no longer wants to use us.

Another boring 0-0 where we hold on and bring on a sub to change the whole game with 15 minutes remaining, and the crowd all safely sitting in their seats.

Not very enjoyable at Carrow Road any more.

That''s how a lot of fans feel and it''s a shame. If we carry on like this Carrow Road will be full of Old Codgers admiring the way the grass has been cut!