Sign in to follow this  
lobstercatcher2

Correct me if i am wrong

The team that we put out today was stronger than some of last seasons premier league games,cast your minds back a year,if lambert named todays team to play a match would anyone have called it a weak team.This defeat will be talked about for years to come because it only accures once every 25-30 years.If our manager doesn''t soon change his tactics we will surely be relegated

[quote user="lobstercatcher2"]

The team that we put out today was stronger than some of last seasons premier league games,cast your minds back a year,if lambert named todays team to play a match would anyone have called it a weak team.This defeat will be talked about for years to come because it only accures once every 25-30 years.If our manager doesn''t soon change his tactics we will surely be relegated

[/quote]
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn''t last season different to this season? Answer that question, and you will find the answer to your question.

[quote user="lobstercatcher2"]

[/quote]Gladly.The team that we put out

today was stronger than some of last season''s premier league games.  Cast

your minds back a year - if Lambert named today''s team to play a match,

would anyone have called it a weak team?  This defeat will be talked about

for years to come because it only occurs once every 25-30 years.  If our manager doesn''t soon change his tactics, we will surely be relegated

Also, "it" has only "occurred" once in the last 25 years.  There is no guarantee it will happen every 25-30 years as your post suggests.Good luck with your GCSEs.

Last season we lost to leicester a championship team,this season we lost to luton a non league team so you are right last season was not the same as this.Does that answer my question,cos i haven''t a clue what you are on about

I seem to remember a certain Mr Lambert putting out a ''weak'' team for an FA Cup match and getting roundly criticised for doing so when we lost.Sadly the FA Cup no longer has any credence when you are a Premier League team but if it were me i would have put a strong side out for the first half, won the match by half team and then let the B team out for a run second half.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lobstercatcher2"]

The team that we put out today was stronger than some of last seasons premier league games,cast your minds back a year,if lambert named todays team to play a match would anyone have called it a weak team.This defeat will be talked about for years to come because it only accures once every 25-30 years.If our manager doesn''t soon change his tactics we will surely be relegated.

[/quote]Gladly.The team that we put out

today was stronger than some of last season''s premier league games.  Cast

your minds back a year - if Lambert named today''s team to play a match,

would anyone have called it a weak team?  This defeat will be talked about

for years to come because it only occurs once every 25-30 years.  If our manager doesn''t soon change his tactics, we will surely be relegated.

Also, "it" has only "occurred" once in the last 25 years.  There is no guarantee it will happen every 25-30 years as your post suggests.Good luck with your GCSEs.

[/quote]

Mister Chops - Soaring over the heads of wide-eyed Pink''un posters since September 2006.