Sign in to follow this  

Wow that looks like the weakest team we could play from our entire squad haha. Where is the strength?! How are going to match up to huddlestone and parker for strength?

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]Whittaker bassong turner javier Howson tettey butterfield recalled. Hooper RVW Graham I will continue to dream. And this formation will probably not satisfy those who think we play too negatively[/quote]

You''d put Butterfield in ahead of any of Johnson/Snodgrass/Pilkington/Hoolahan?

instead of tottenham this is team id like to play against qpr

camp

whittaker bassong davies garrido

bridcut

snoddgrass pilkington

hoolahan

hooper

van wolfswinkel

Except possibly in goal, and given CH''s preference for a diamond formation and two defensive midfielders, the team more or less picks itself:

Keeper,

Whittaker, Bassong, Turner, Garrido

Snoddy, Tettey, Johno, Pilks

Wes

Holt.

The formation and selections are about as predictable as our present way of playing, or not playing.

[quote user="Nick"]Wow that looks like the weakest team we could play from our entire squad haha. Where is the strength?! How are going to match up to huddlestone and parker for strength?[/quote]

I''m happy to justify my selection as I feel this is a team that stands a chance against tottenham. I have chosen this formation as I feel we cannot beat them with strength but instead can play a passing game. I would like to see the return of the diamond as it suits the players I think should play.

I don''t think there is any doubt over who our best centre backs our. I think Russell Martin deserves to play as he always puts the effort in and is playing really well at the moment.

As for the midfield I think it just needs freshening up. Tettey and Johnson are not on form and they need to be dropped. I think Fox deserves a chance to show what he can do in the league. He proved himself last season and I although he didn''t have a great game on Saturday his passes were still all accurate. I also think Surman should get a chance to prove himself now he recovered from his injury.

I think playing two strikers will increase our chances of scoring as the midfield will not score without Snodgrass. Ideally I wouldn''t play Jackson but as Kane is the only other choice I think it''s worth a go.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Camp

Whittaker Bassong turner garrido

Snodgrass tettey howson Pilkington

Hoolahan

Holt[/quote]

Howson ?? Howson ?? You obviously weren''t there on Saturday. Howson over Johnson !! Jeeeeezz