Sign in to follow this  
Al

West Brom selling tickets in away section!!

It''s the last Satyrday before Christmas....unfortunately some of us have to be distracted by other things at this time of year!!!

Does this mean away fans can buy them or not? dont get it as id quite like a student ticket

[quote user="Nicko"]Does this mean away fans can buy them or not? dont get it as id quite like a student ticket[/quote]They are tickets that Norwich decided not to take, so you would have to buy them from West Brom and it will now be a West Brom section not Norwich.

Our level of away support is softer this season. Although we''re going again on Saturday, a lot of us went twice in a fortnight last season and it''s also an expensive time of year. Disappointing though our support is down.

I was certain we sold out our original allocation pretty quickly, guess there wasn''t much more demand for the extra seats, will still have a large following going down

I was certain we sold out our original allocation pretty quickly, guess there wasn''t much more demand for the extra seats, will still have a large following going down

They did sell out really quickly! I wanted some! Instead I''m going to Cov v preston - bit of a difference in class