Sign in to follow this  
fleckfan

Bassong

Nice to see Bassong doing his bit for local school children....what a great signing for us, i am sure he is going to become a fan''s favourite, hopefully for a long time to come

Can''t help wondering what could have been if Linvoy Primus had signed in 2004. Another leader with a great reputation. I see Bassong as a future captain and great ambassador for the club as well as being a great defender. Best centre back signing since Newsome?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]We''ll not be able to afford to keep him in the Championship.[/quote]

So how are you affording Reo-Coker?

[quote user="fleckfan"]Nice to see Bassong doing his bit for local school children....what a great signing for us, i am sure he is going to become a fan''s favourite, hopefully for a long time to come[/quote]or he could move on again once the money comes calling...5 clubs in 4 years... (one a loan admittedly)

[quote]Sebastien Bassong visits Thorpe St Andrew school for coaching session[/quote]Should have sent Turner tbh, I''m not sure they''ll be able to teach Bassong anything he doesn''t already know.

[quote user="Infidel Castro"][quote]Sebastien Bassong visits Thorpe St Andrew school for coaching session[/quote]

Should have sent Turner tbh, I''m not sure they''ll be able to teach Bassong anything he doesn''t already know.
[/quote]

^^^^^ this