Sign in to follow this  
super canary

-£23 million to +£13.5 million in 3 years

Really great news and delivered with a clear message about how important it is we stay up this season. and I detected a hint that we all need to give the new Manager a bit more time to settle...something I agree with totally.

Agree with that, if it needs that little bit extra to ensure survival we should of course spend as that would be an investment that pays off massively.

Now then Baldy and Wiz this thread is about the very healthy state of the finances at NCFC so please lay off trying to derail it into a discussion  about the squad which i suppose you hope will then turn into a rant about the manager.You have given yours views on such matters on numerous threads with regard to on field activities so just remember this is a positive thread regarding good news so unless you two have something constructive and positive to say about money matters( we can only live in hope) sod off and take your misery elsewhere.[:@]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Now then Baldy and Wiz this thread is about the very healthy state of the finances at NCFC so please lay off trying to derail it into a discussion  about the squad which i suppose you hope will then turn into a rant about the manager.You have given yours views on such matters on numerous threads with regard to on field activities so just remember this is a positive thread regarding good news so unless you two have something constructive and positive to say about money matters( we can only live in hope) sod off and take your misery elsewhere.[:@]

[/quote]
Congratulations, you derailed the thread yourself!
Anyhoo - really good news, god knows we need it. Hopefully the money will be put into the kitty in January so we can acquire Dean Ashton 2.0

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

As Stig said.

Not content with being ex plod (respect btw) you now want to be forum plod. on yer bike Til.

TIL, why dont you be quiet for once!! maybe we should just leave it in the bank and sell a few players when we go down and become the richest club in the CCC!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]TIL, why dont you be quiet for once!! maybe we should just leave it in the bank and sell a few players when we go down and become the richest club in the CCC!!!
[/quote]

Well it might just be earning us more money in interest than we are currently paying out for the debt, but only until the next window I would hope.[;)]