Sign in to follow this  
The acolyte

Hughton HAS TO GO NOW

City1st trying to attract attention again. Others such as BW''s cat attempt to follow his ''teachings'' but he is nothing but a false prophet (A binner in this context [;)] ).Nice try fool. I am not wiz, but I do respect the old man who has supported city all his life but still gets flak for his realism.

Wiz doesn''t get flak for his ''realism'' he knows why he gets flack. He has admitted he goes OTT with his opinions.

Realism and complete sh!te are two different things. Your not even being negative, your being well, you can imagine your own insult now, i''ll give you creative freedom.

[quote user="The acolyte"]Three ''good'' games.Two points. Idiot.[/quote]No...we got a point against West Ham. We got a point against QPR and we got a point against Spurs!Can you tell me how many points that equals?Thicko.

[quote user="The acolyte"]Thanks smudger [Y]for standing up for me (a bit), why do some people insist on destroying other peoples opinions?Hughton out  - Unless he can get us to a minimum of 10 points by December or a minium of 15 points by Christmas[/quote]That''s ok acolyte.  Never like to see a person rounded on for thinking differently to others.  I have amended part of your post above though.For the weak ones it is far, far safer to stay in a pack.Would much rather hear their personal opinions on how long they would give Hughton and how many points they expect us to have by December and Christmas, rather than a lot of what we are getting, but I guess that many are waiting for a few others opinions before they feel safe enough to give their own.  They wouldn''t like to break ranks with the majority, leaving themselves open to ridicule would they?

[quote user="The acolyte"]City1st trying to attract attention again. Others such as BW''s cat attempt to follow his ''teachings'' but he is nothing but a false prophet (A binner in this context [;)] ).Nice try fool. I am not wiz, but I do respect the old man who has supported city all his life but still gets flak for his realism.[/quote]

Lol at the hilarious "newbie" poster. First he tries to tell us Holloway is the man to take us forwards then he uses the words "Wiz" and "realism" in the same sentence....

Ok, maybe smudger is right. Give him until Christmas then the heads come rolling. I need to think over tonights events, forums are all about bringing ideas to other people aren''t they?The weak do knit togethor don''t they...case in point beuing city1st and his horde.

I don''t even like city1st....

I''m just trollin'' the night away man. Its cos'' i''m way cool. (well actually its because I have nothing better to do, other than dissertation research, but thats boring...)

Go and read your posts. Even a stupid halfwit no brained mongoose would realise your being a little ''silly''.

How many points do you think that we will have come the Start of December, or by Christmas if Hughton remains in charge acolyte?I am assuming that all of the positive brigade expect us to have a minimum of 10 by December and more than 15 by Christmas?I also expect that they will be here offering you apologies if we haven''t got that many points and they have started to change their opinion of Hughton by then?Of course we will never know as these people do not dare put their thoughts in clear writing for us all at this stage.Like I said pack mentality! [N]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t even like city1st....

I''m just trollin'' the night away man. Its cos'' i''m way cool. (well actually its because I have nothing better to do, other than dissertation research, but thats boring...)

Go and read your posts. Even a stupid halfwit no brained mongoose would realise your being a little ''silly''.[/quote]This place makes your dissertation look boring?  What are you studying?

Smudger.

Thats pathetic.

Pack mentality?

Well I could say the same about you. You do realise there are just as many ''negatives'' on here? No, you ignore all that? Saying something like ''pack mentality'' to try and downgrade others opinion is quite frankly disrespectful and I thought you were better than that, I don''t always agree with you, in fact often I don''t but I thought you could at least be capable of being fair in your argument, clearly not. I have my own opinions, as does city1st, LDC, BWs cat, etc. If we don''t, then you Wiz, Acolyte, Mungo, zemas tendon etc all have a pack mentality. Its exactly the same.

Like I said, thought better of you.

My dissertation isn''t boring, the research bit at the moment is, because I haven''t really decided exactly what i''m doing so its just random reading. And i''ve got tomorrow in the Library to do that anyway. (Then for anyone concerned with my social life, as that has come up in the past, i''ll be out with a few of my posh uni chums as Mungo so delicately described my student life in the evening, you won''t have to put up with me tomorrow night. Probably.)

"but still gets flak for his realism"

What part of realism is there in claiming Delia was stealing money from the club ?

Stephen Fry is a convicted class A drug user ?

Elliot Ward is a wan^er ?

or that you were encouraging others to deface part of Carrow Road, or claims to be in Norwich when sat at home watching the TV or the other way round, or claiming to be deaf yet listens to Radio Norfolk

and much much more

realism, yep in a Jeffery Archer style realism

perhaps you should ask this ''old man'' how well he knows City2nd or the others he appears under on here

So GP are you going to this pub brawl with the acolyte? Ooh! Can I join in?

Let''s get the whole shebang together, the positives versus the negatives!

No hidden knives!

Seriously now, I honestly don''t think Wiz would bother with a ''fake'' account, while I have no doubt this poster has another username (or more) on this forum, Wiz doesn''t really need to, because he says what he wants on his own account.

I haven''t downgraded anyones opinion GP.  As far as I can see it is only myself and acolyte who have given an opinion on this thread so far.Why don''t you try giving your opinion on the subject matter and balance it with your own personal view rather than attacking the OP?Once you have given me your opinion I will be happy to accept it until you are proven either correct or incorrect.How many points do you think that we will have by December and how many do you think that we will have by Christmas if Hughton is still our manager?My answer to that question would be that I do not know, but I am fearful that it could be less than 10 points by December and less than 15 points by Christmas.  If that is the case then I would by that stage be expecting out board of directors to be issuing some ultimatums to our new management team and results to improve with immediate effect, or sackings to be made.How can I downgrade anyones opinion when they haven''t given an opinion?All I see is a pack attacking the OP, while offering none of their own opinions to ad to the debate.

I don''t want to bloody my knuckles at all, infact I wanted to have a thread for discussion but look what''s happened. I am still not leaving and I never will! I have an opinion and I can express it. I am no troll.