Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Hughton Out Now!

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="City 2nd"]City1st wrote the following post at 04/11/2012 2:39 AM: "It is amazing really how fickle as fans a lot of us are" or how ''gullible'' some fans on here are None no more so than you! In the league and Spurs aside due to the vast smountbif chsnges by both teams, we havebeaten Arsenal,who cannot buy a win, drawn with a very very mediocre Villa, and beaten a dire Stoke City. After Reading we have Man Utd and then Everton so anyone who thinks we are safe and on the up must think again, yes we have had a couple of positive results and some improvement, but the finishing line is some way off yet![/quote]

I agree with most of that, however Villa managed an away win at Sunderland so Lambert may be getting it right. The main thing is that we are improving from some extremely dire results. When we beat a top team that is in form then we can afford to feel smug, but until then I will remain very wary, as you do. As long as Hughton is getting an average point a game, I''m happy.  Lose to Reading though and it will surely be a wake up call for the happy clappers.  [:D]

[/quote]

And I thought you were a glass half full sort of person.......[:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Dave"]Not! Just Thought I would just say it for the sake of it as those of you calling for his head after 3 games have gone awfully quiet.[/quote]

I''m never quiet Dave, nor do I hide.

Hughton''s done well and wwill keep us up imo, I was wrong, very wrong, thats all I wish to say.

[/quote]

Just an observation, but this seems to be an ongoing occurrence.......

"We do still need a goal scorer though"

No, we have got them

We just need them to be playing up front, in a goal scorers role. Too many times we break with the ball and there is not a City player within 30 yards of their goal. We cannot rely on set pieces alone. It is the system, not the players.

[quote user="Man Who Stares At Goats"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Dave"]Not! Just Thought I would just say it for the sake of it as those of you calling for his head after 3 games have gone awfully quiet.[/quote]

I''m never quiet Dave, nor do I hide.

Hughton''s done well and wwill keep us up imo, I was wrong, very wrong, thats all I wish to say.[/quote]

Just an observation, but this seems to be an ongoing occurrence.......[/quote]Oh, c''mon, be fair, isn''t poor Wiz allowed a mistake or eighteen thousand, three hundred and fifty two? [^o)][+o(]

Still the usual suspects are attacking Hughton and using our previous manager as a stick to beat CH with!Hoot WILL get it right (and is doing!) and when it happens I expect certain people to apologise for attacking him so vehemently.Quite laughable that certain posters made a rash judgement about him and are doing all they can to avoid changing their minds!

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Quite laughable that certain posters made a rash judgement about him and are doing all they can to avoid changing their minds![/quote]We keep hearing about these "certain posters". Are they the same folk who made up the "Inner Circle", the "Bully Boys", The "Purists" and the "Silent majority"? How do you go about joining these groups and more importantly, who are their leaders? [:^)]