Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Our saving grace could be...

That there are some equally s**t teams in the Prem League this season - Southampton, Reading, Wigan, Swansea, QPR - lets just hope we can be less s**t then the above...

I agree. Its unbelievable really that we haven;t managed a single win yet but are far from being cast adrift. We just need to hope that is still the case in 2 games time and that we can then sort ourselves out and start picking up points from a run of games that looks more forgiving.

[quote user="H4H"]

That there are some equally s**t teams in the Prem League this season - Southampton, Reading, Wigan, Swansea, QPR - lets just hope we can be less s**t then the above...

[/quote]

Sad but true and many of us were thinking along those lines before a ball was kicked this season. For survival, that is.

Less of the s**t though sir, we are far from that and this current squad ranks amongst the best that the Club has ever had surely.

Ips**t are s**t, not us.

P.S. I still hope to include Villa in that list of unworthies.

Our main hope I think at this stage is that we can keep in touch with 5 or 6 teams going into the New Year. If thats the case then our fixtures at home in the second half of the season give us a fighting chance.

If we go away to Stamford bridge at the weekend with the same negative line up then my views on hughton will most certainty sway.

Anyone else noticed John ruddy doesn''t look in the sane frame of mind this season or is it just me? Yes the defenders haven''t helped but he is a goalkeeper where if they make a mistake surely he should at least get close to saving the ball.

[quote user="White stuff"]If we go away to Stamford bridge at the weekend with the same negative line up then my views on hughton will most certainty sway.

Anyone else noticed John ruddy doesn''t look in the sane frame of mind this season or is it just me? Yes the defenders haven''t helped but he is a goalkeeper where if they make a mistake surely he should at least get close to saving the ball.[/quote]

I''ve actually thought that Ruddy has looked much more assured this season than last (maybe saturday aside).

We really cannot judge Hughton on Saturday. It is a game we will almost certainly lose and may well lose by a few goals. Nothing changes if that happens. We just need to get through these next two fixtures and then regroup. Clubs like ours cannot fairly judge a manager on results against Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. If, however, we get through to the start of December and have not by then picked up a few wins from the next 6 or 7 fixtures after Arsenal then its time to start thinking about whether a change may be needed.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="H4H"]

[/quote]

Sad but true and many of us were thinking along those lines before a ball was kicked this season. For survival, that is.

Less of the s**t though sir, we are far from that and this current squad ranks amongst the best that the Club has ever had surely.

Ips**t are s**t, not us.

[/quote]

Apologies I guess im just still bitter from Saturday - I agree, its amazing how basically the same team who looked everything a Premiership team last year now portray the confidence and demeanour of a rabbit in headlights.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="H4H"]

[/quote]

Ips**t are s**t, not us.

[/quote]

It''s unbelievable how soon people play down what we''ve achieved. No side in the PL is sh*t. Every season one team finishes in each of the 20 positions. There''s a surprise!

Yep Broady ipsh*t are sh*t[Y]