Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

we all want a striker BUT......

maybe Hughton has decided he is going to play Hoolahan as a front man off Holt or Morison? A lot of us called for this last season, me included, so maybe thats his thinking?

Hopefully not because that definately isn''t his best position, he isn''t a natural goal scorer.

not too sure, he said he was done adding to defense and midfield. but didn''t say anything about keepers or strikers, and one of the two has been taken care of today.

I expect to see one come in, but that''s just me.

I agree, but can he be accommodated in a 442 formation? I hope to see him every game as for me he is our most creative player, and if this is what it takes to fit him in then why not?

As I have just put on a thread regarding substitutions I was very suprised he was not used last week. I know some people feel he can be a liablity and that he does not have an engine like Howson but for those marginal games I hope Hughton gives him a chance to show that he can just give us that bit of creativity which can mean the difference between 3 points and 1. So I hope he is included even if it is just as an impact sub.

I actually think that Hoolahan isn''t part of Hughton''s plans, especially with Butterfield nearing fitness.

Wouldn''t surprise me if he was offloaded before 11pm Friday