Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Kick off time?

Can someone confirm kick off time today? I thought (and pinkun fixtures says) 3pm, but all the streaming sites say 2pm? Someone shed some light?

[quote user="kick it off"]Can someone confirm kick off time today? I thought (and pinkun fixtures says) 3pm, but all the streaming sites say 2pm? Someone shed some light?[/quote]

Europe time difference I think.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Can someone confirm kick off time today? I thought (and pinkun fixtures says) 3pm, but all the streaming sites say 2pm? Someone shed some light?[/quote]

[/quote]

Correct and if you can''t speak German  like those of us who are blessed with the ability you will have to put your own words to it like you always do but maybe Rad norfolk have it covered

Er ! Pete wouldnt that make it 4pm not 2pm ? think someone got it wrong somewhere, hopes it 3 or ive missed 1st half !

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Correct and if you can''t speak German  like those of us who are blessed with the ability you will have to put your own words to it like you always do but maybe Rad norfolk have it covered

[/quote]

Was that reply called  for?