Sign in to follow this  
Devils Advocate.

If Harry Redknapp leaves Tottenham.

It''s not so much about Harry getting sacked in my opinion. It''s about him getting a new contract. He has 1 year left on his and he is 65. He and Spurs know he''s not going to get offered a better job so Spurs can afford to see what he does this season before committing.I was going to make a post yesterday betting that Lambert will be the next Spurs manager. It would not surprise me at all.

Harry Redknapp will buy out and take over at Bournemouth when his Spurs days come to an end.

If European expertise and financial know-how are factors, why not keep the job in-house and get Rosie to do it?

Wasn''t she able to jet off and open bank accounts abroad without any problems?

cant say I have been impressed with Arrys manipulative use of the media this week - comments aired in public that should be in private and getting excuses in when they dont qualify for champs league next year by putting the focus on the board.

Modric bale and van der vaart all deserve champs league football - and modric will certainly lift a dull manure midfield next season

It would appear Lambert has knocked the loyalty trust out of you lot.

Are we REALLY talking about Hughton leaving less than 24 hours after he walked in?

Jesus.

[quote user="Canary1902"]

It would appear Lambert has knocked the loyalty trust out of you lot.

Are we REALLY talking about Hughton leaving less than 24 hours after he walked in?

Jesus.

[/quote]

No, but for the bookies at least and probably the Newspapers as well , the "managerial merry-go round " never stops turning.

Mind you, there was that late start to the press conference .....