Sign in to follow this  
greendoor

Howson....Scott Parker....

I was watching the England Vs France game and in particular Scott Parker and realised just how alike he and Howson are.

In my oppinion with Howson being young, with hopefully many years ahead of him in the prem, he will develope into a player of similar quality and  style to Parker.

I was just wondering of anyone else has thought this?

Mr Brownstone, thank you.If you listen to Leeds fans they always said he was better as the attacking midfielder behind the strikers. The few games where we have allowed Howson forward has been showing he can hold his own even now in the premiership. For me he is a different type of player but the defensive drive and grit is very similar. But Howson has much more going forward than Parker has.

Howson has the attacking ability of a young Scott Parker, with the defensive responsibility of an old Scott Parker. Best of both worlds.
But he''s still not the ''complete midfielder'' according to Leeds fans [;)]

[quote user="Gareth"]Howson has the attacking ability of a young Scott Parker, with the defensive responsibility of an old Scott Parker. Best of both worlds.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t talk up Howson too much, you never know who might be watching - keep it under your hat.......