Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Miroslav Klose - Adam Drury in disguise?

Has anyone else noticed just how much Miroslav Klose looks like our Adam Drury? There''s an uncanny resemblance. LOL. Who knows, maybe they''re twin brothers separated at birth?!! Pity Adam can''t shoot like him though. :)

[quote user="Jules"]Has anyone else noticed just how much Miroslav Klose looks like our Adam Drury? There''s an uncanny resemblance. LOL. Who knows, maybe they''re twin brothers separated at birth?!! Pity Adam can''t shoot like him though. :)[/quote]

Well of course there was that rumour this time last year that we were about to sign Klose .

Perhaps  this shows that there may have been something in it , but people got confused?

I see... That could explain why people saw Klose in Morrison''s. It was just Drury doing his weekly shop.

[quote user="Eric Pickles Pie Supplier"]

[quote user="Jules"]Has anyone else noticed just how much Miroslav Klose looks like our Adam Drury? There''s an uncanny resemblance. LOL. Who knows, maybe they''re twin brothers separated at birth?!! Pity Adam can''t shoot like him though. :)[/quote]

Well of course there was that rumour this time last year that we were about to sign Klose .

Perhaps  this shows that there may have been something in it , but people got confused?

[/quote]

[quote user="Jules"]I see... That could explain why people saw Klose in Morrison''s. It was just Drury doing his weekly shop. [/quote]

No, Jules, it was ASDA.

There you go. It just shows how easily people get the wrong end of the stick and these rumours get out of hand.

[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01672/klose-gi_1672256c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/bs_53_ncfc_training_2011_1_978801!image/3422546909.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_490/3422546909.jpg[/img]

So everytime Drury was injured, he was actually sneaking over to Germany, scoring all those goals, then sneaking back. Even when we only had Cureton and Martin as our front two! Not impressed.And when you think about it, this is why he never played for England! It all makes sense now.I bet he was also scouting players in the German leagues for Lambert.And....In the close season of 2004 Norwich signed competition for Drury in the shape of

the experienced Simon Charlton, namesake of Bobby Charlton, who played against Germany in the 66 World Cup final.It''s all soo obvious now.