Sign in to follow this  
Scottlarock

- enjoying the Premiership? Last 3 seasons - a Poll

So over the last 3 seasons what order would you list them in terms of enjoyment.

1, Championship

2, League one

3, Prem

I''m a football fan and my biggest worry when in league one and the champ was finances, now that we are in a better financial state - on reflection, I didn''t enjoy the Prem so much - poor coverage, harder to get tickets but more importantly, there is no romance or honesty, to me it feels like a Euro league and English/British football starts at the Championship.

" on reflection, I didn''t enjoy the Prem so much - poor coverage, harder to get tickets but more importantly, there is no romance or honesty, to me it feels like a Euro league and English/British football starts at the Championship."

I wonder how the fans of the 22 clubs currently in the Championship would react to that view?

Personally, I enjoyed it immensly, found the coverage first rate (streams and Football First are ideal for an exile) and I get my romance from reading from my collection of Mills and Boom in any case. The success of us and the Swans was somewhat fairytale and the title race the best in years.

Cynical maybe, but I don''t see the Championship as a paragon of honesty either and I''m not just talking about Marcus Evans..

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

" on reflection, I didn''t enjoy the Prem so much - poor coverage, harder to get tickets but more importantly, there is no romance or honesty, to me it feels like a Euro league and English/British football starts at the Championship."

I wonder how the fans of the 22 clubs currently in the Championship would react to that view?

Personally, I enjoyed it immensly, found the coverage first rate (streams and Football First are ideal for an exile) and I get my romance from reading from my collection of Mills and Boom in any case. The success of us and the Swans was somewhat fairytale and the title race the best in years.

Cynical maybe, but I don''t see the Championship as a paragon of honesty either and I''m not just talking about Marcus Evans..

[/quote]

I don''t really care about the other 22 championship teams - especially as there are 24.

I''m confused, you say you get your romance from mills and boon - but the prem was a fairytale! I think you took romance a bit too literally my friend, but then, you read Mills and Boon :-)

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]No need to be rude my friend just because I couldn''t agree with what you had to say.[/quote]

No rudeness whatsoever my friend - your initial use of sarcasm and teasing warranted a firm and strident response. Your post was rubbish and innacurate - deal with it.

Premier League all day long. While we were winning more games in League One and the Championship (and there''s nothing like that winning feeling) - I''d much rather see us playing Chelsea/Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal than Carlisle/MK Dons/Leicester/Barnsley.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Honestly enjoyed the Championship season the most, that Jackson winner against Derby was incredible.[/quote]

Absolutely.........for me, the Scunthorpe game, especially the second half. I''d never felt such a warm,excited and euphoric atmosphere. Then when Simeon rattled the quick hat trick, after Holts..............................magical day.