Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

Paul terrific bruuuulliant lambert

Watch his smug little gob when he''s on telly signing his new contract..........

Lambert''s getting fat and he''s going bald......and he''s a sweaty sock.....Hasn''t got much going for him....has he.....

Ambition and Avarice.....But, in which order?

***RANT***Yes, I am grateful for the last 3 years, extremely so, however..That pathetic interview that he did for SSN talking about his special relationship with the fans, when he knew full well he was on his way out, I find totally disrespectful.A bit of honesty and just saying "I have loved my time here, but its time to move on" could have gone a long way to leaving with some respect from me.Two faced, self centered git.

[quote user="morty"]***RANT***Yes, I am grateful for the last 3 years, extremely so, however..That pathetic interview that he did for SSN talking about his special relationship with the fans, when he knew full well he was on his way out, I find totally disrespectful.A bit of honesty and just saying "I have loved my time here, but its time to move on" could have gone a long way to leaving with some respect from me.Two faced, self centered git.[/quote]

I think you know you''ve been a tit if you get morty like this!

Agree totally.

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"][quote user="morty"]***RANT***Yes, I am grateful for the last 3 years, extremely so, however..That pathetic interview that he did for SSN talking about his special relationship with the fans, when he knew full well he was on his way out, I find totally disrespectful.A bit of honesty and just saying "I have loved my time here, but its time to move on" could have gone a long way to leaving with some respect from me.Two faced, self centered git.[/quote]

Agree totally.[/quote]And while I''m at it....I''m sick of the media metaphorically sucking off "sleeping giant" Aston Villa.A club that no one, other than their own fans, could give a flying frig about.

Yeah sleeping giant my arse.

If there''s such a thing they''re in a bloody coma!

Let''s go beat em and get Carrow Road well and truly rocking!!!

If I can get City into the Champions League in my second season in charge on Football Manager... Then anything can happen!

I saw this on the Sky Sports website and thought it summarised things quite well![IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/24wfw35.png[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"][quote user="morty"]***RANT***Yes, I am grateful for the last 3 years, extremely so, however..That pathetic interview that he did for SSN talking about his special relationship with the fans, when he knew full well he was on his way out, I find totally disrespectful.A bit of honesty and just saying "I have loved my time here, but its time to move on" could have gone a long way to leaving with some respect from me.Two faced, self centered git.[/quote]

Agree totally.[/quote]And while I''m at it....I''m sick of the media metaphorically sucking off "sleeping giant" Aston Villa.A club that no one, other than their own fans, could give a flying frig about.[/quote]

David Cameron supports them.