Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Thank You Darren Huckerby

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Who''s to say Holt doesn''t feel that way towards us?

He''s clearly been upset by the clubs rejection of another year, i think it''s really hurt him personally.[/quote]Firstly, great post Juan. Enjoyed it.Secondly, agree with the quoted post. Perhaps I am being blind to the real situation, but I am still convinced that this is his agent driving it, and that Holt deep down really wants to stay at Norwich. You could argue that Holt expected loyalty from NCFC in the form of a third year - Personally I would give it to him, as long as there was a relegation wage drop clause in there.

Vamos Juan Velasco! Superb son!This has prompted me to resurrect my dormant account - what a breath of fresh air at a time when I''m now struggling to deal with it all in a calm and controlled manner.I see this thread has already been subsumed by the Holt details rather than a joyous nod at the glory that is Hucks, so to address Juan Velasco''s sentiment, we''ve always been subject to managerial ambition - e.g. Saunders, Bond and Walker. A beacon of managerial loyalty stands out. Ken Brown. Arriving as one of John Bond''s boys, he stayed with us through thick and thin and took enormous stick at one point when we were deemed to be failing. With dignity he installed, for me, what was our greatest footballing management team of Stringer and Williams who played without doubt the best style of football I''ve ever seen at Carrow Road. I still see Ken occasionally on a match day entering the ground - his dignity and modesty still stand out a mile. A true true legend. Also - Wes! Notably, Clingan and Marshall scarpered when we went down. Wes stayed and has been the marquee figure for me in the past three years. Scandalously ignored by that senile idiot in charge of Ireland, he doesn''t tweet, he doesn''t say much at all actually. If he was to scarper now then straw, camel, back. Any player demanding a move as POTS should have it stripped. Strip it and give it to Wes. God love the little fella!I will now crawl back under my stone.

I agree but dont forget we got Hucks towards the end of his career. If we had had him when he was in his early 20s it would not have finished the way it did which i think he had admitted as well

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I agree but dont forget we got Hucks towards the end of his career. If we had had him when he was in his early 20s it would not have finished the way it did which i think he had admitted as well[/quote]

And we''ve landed Holt at the beginning of his career, I assume

I sat on the train behind Hucks yesterday on the way down here and it was a classic.

Me and my little lad were having a pop as we pulled into Ipshite and then the wife stuck his tweet in front of me.

Reached round a patted on the arm ''nice one Hucks''. The further tweets from the scum were great.

Legend.

The Wes