Sign in to follow this  

If Robert Chase had been Chairman right now....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]If only such a statement as that made by Bowkett could have made made in the late eighties or early ninties.Uncomfortable reading for some i am sure.[/quote]

Ah the late 80s early 90s. The halcyon years. BrownStringerWalker. WatlingSouthChase. Europe. 3rd, 4th, 5th. League Cup. FA Cup semis.But then you don''t ever really concern yourself with on-field matters do you? Or the football side of things in general.

Hmmm.....seems to be more about contention, beer and pussywagons to you.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]If only such a statement as that made by Bowkett could have made made in the late eighties or early ninties.Uncomfortable reading for some i am sure.[/quote]

Ah the late 80s early 90s. The halcyon years. BrownStringerWalker. WatlingSouthChase. Europe. 3rd, 4th, 5th. League Cup. FA Cup semis.But then you don''t ever really concern yourself with on-field matters do you? Or the football side of things in general.

OTBC

[/quote]

1985 was under South not Chase.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And just remind me who appointed Brown as manager....South or Chase and the clue is it began with the letter B ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And just remind me who appointed Brown as manager....South or Chase and the clue is it began with the letter B ?

[/quote]

I mean S....anyway it was not C [:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a right C who sacked him though..

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a right C who sacked him though..

[/quote]

Well, you should know.

OTBC

I know it was Babes because all us shareholders were summoned to an EGM at St Andrews Hall. The only EGM I can ever remember being called. Did you go?