Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

Just back from reserve game

Having watched the game tierney was looking sharp but then after 20 mins came off walked off the pitch thankfully not limping but did point to his groin. Walked straight passed McNally and lambert without a word though. First time I''ve seen some of the younger lads play and was quiet impressed with Jacob Murphy on the left wing although still very very raw and not ready for first team action looked like he had a bit about him and the young left back toffolo who came on looked very good. Not sure we have any real Jems coming through at the moment but definately have a young side who know how to knock the ball round and play from the back.

How did Brindley play NC? I saw him a few times for the reserves early in the season and thought he looked quite good and I see he scored today.

I''ve met the guy who trained/coached Toffolo at the Hatfield development centre, they are expecting massive things from him.

Depends whether it''s at Colney or Carrow Road, but believe if it is at Colney you can just turn up and watch, for free.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Is anyone allowed to go and watch the Reserves? Or do you have to get tickets?[/quote]

Yes it''s free admission to all comers at Colney, with a programme for 10p. Much prefer reserve games at Carrow Road I have to say, though.

I remember the good old days.. reserve games on Friday nights... Mr Sweets.. (SWEEEETTSSSS.... and some of you think Morrison gets abuse... this guy got a barrage!!!) and "iron men" like Lee Power, David Smith and Darren Beckford who would play 90 minutes in the reserves on the friday night before playing another 90 in the first team away 24 hours later! hero''s one and all!and it was all free... and you could park in the car park.....