Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

The Beeb now supporting Holt for England this summer!

His smug little one-word reply - "No". As if it was such a ridiculous question from Lineker. Why would it be ridiculous to pick the second-highest English goalscorer? I wanted to slap him.

I suppose you know that these pundits play games with fans who constantly slate them? Lineker probably fed Lawrenson the line deliberately so he could put the boot into his NCFC critics again.They can''t defend themselves openly on tv.... so a subtle dig keeps the pot boiling. It''s just a laugh and City fans should maybe lighten up a bit.

MOTD needs to have a closer look at the current credentials of their so-called experts. Both of the ex-Scousers and the crisp-lover haven''t played competitive football since Adam was a lad. It''s just as well we have other football programmes to provide a more rounded perspective.

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]I suppose you know that these pundits play games with fans who constantly slate them? Lineker probably fed Lawrenson the line deliberately so he could put the boot into his NCFC critics again.

They can''t defend themselves openly on tv.... so a subtle dig keeps the pot boiling. It''s just a laugh and City fans should maybe lighten up a bit.
[/quote]

They probably sat in the studio afterwards,chuckling away to themselves,at having wound up thousands of City fans.Lawro''s jowls are still wobbling now.