Sign in to follow this  
Block Y Seat 176

Pass of the day.

Playing in the far right position handily placed near the dugout Paul Lambert placed a 30 yard pass with the outside of his right foot down the touchline with spin and swerve that Monty Pansar would have been proud of. Sign him up!

H

Made this pass at a girl in the pub yesterday evening - my best pass of the day - but it didn''t work - gave me the cold shoulder the rest of the evening.....just as well................Mrs Lake was with me at the time!!

Only joking dearest  [{]  [}],   grovel, grovel...............

He still plays in training games at Colney, thats why he still has the touch, it must give the players a real boost and he must get a better understanding of his team and another reason for great spirit.

H

I think a few recent Norwich managers have still played with the playersin training, I know at least Worthington did as well.

No doubt it was a classy little ball from Lambert, but I think the ball out wide from Howson, played with pace and hit on the outside of his boot was superb, and set us away on another counter. Anyone else see it? Great to see us moving the ball with pace and accuracy...