Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Man U game in Nottingham ?

2 Brilliant and very informative replies, well done lads.So what you are saying is, you want the OP to ring every pub in Nottingham and ask?Its quite clear from the title what the thread is about, so if you ''dont care'' what pubs are showing the game in Nottingham, why open it?Funnily enough, some people from the Nottingham area support City and could find this thread informative.

[quote user="star_manic"]i sugest you ask pubs in nottingham, people on this site live all over and would not know (or care) what goes on in nottingham.[/quote]

As CD Mullins has pointed out, if you''re not interested in Nottingham why did you open a thread called "Man U game in Nottingham"?  It''s not rocket science.  I realise there are probably only 2 or 3 pubs in Gainsborough but you may be interested to know (or perhaps not) that Nottingham has SEVERAL HUNDRED pubs hence the reason for my post.

Cedric - thanks, I''ll give the Approach a call later if no one else comes up with anything, but on their website I think they''re listing the Sky game at 1.30, so unfortunately I''ll probably end up watching it on-line.

Managed to swing by the Approach, guy there said our game "should" be on although just on the small screen, as the big screen will have some game between a couple of London teams.

So sounds promising although not 100% confident.  Any other recommendations gratefully received.

[quote user="NottsCanary"]I think it''s listed to be on in Southbank, West Bridgeford
[/quote]

Cheers NC, appreciate your help.  I think I''ll go for Southbank as it''s on their website whereas the Approach seemed a little more tentative.