Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Steve Morrison from a Millwall prospective….

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Hello missing warden. This  seems a strange post for a "new poster" to make. It''s amazing how many of these "new posters" seem to be able to join in old arguments even on a thread like this about Norwich City footballers. Maybe you could tell me how thst works?[/quote]

Missing Warden isn''t a new poster, isn''t that WITS plus I notice you''ve been calling Drury''s Testamonial 15 by the name Mark so assumed that was Smudger ??

[/quote]

Hi CA , Just to put the record straight, I received a message from WITS , who asked that I clarify that she no longer post because she chose to withdraw from posting, she was not banned as WITS. she was just  fed-up of being bad-mouthed.

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Hi CA , Just to put the record straight, I received a message from WITS , who asked that I clarify that she no longer post because she chose to withdraw from posting, [/quote]

Thats a real shame that she''s no longer posting but I do understand her feelings as I''ve hardly posted since Xmas either, too much hassle with the same old people argeing and spoiling the decent threads.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Hi CA , Just to put the record straight, I received a message from WITS , who asked that I clarify that she no longer post because she chose to withdraw from posting, [/quote]

Thats a real shame that she''s no longer posting but I do understand her feelings as I''ve hardly posted since Xmas either, too much hassle with the same old people argeing and spoiling the decent threads.

[/quote]

From her email she seems to miss a few people on here , but she does keep in touch with a few pre and post games CA , she just wanted people to know that she was not banned, just decided not to post anymore ! Thanks for the reply I will let her know !

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

This message board is good place. It''s full of good posters. There''s very few threads full of the same old people arguing. The vast majority of threads are decent. Some of the same old arguments can be decent too. But in the end this board is only as good as the posters on it. I reckon there''s far less nastiness and arguing now than at anytime in the last six years. I guess that''s down to how well our team is performing.

It''s ironic that you should break your self-imposed sabatical to accuse another poster of being someone else[:S][;)]

Keep posting Angel. Maybe WITS will come back too[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s ironic that you should break your self-imposed sabatical to accuse another poster of being someone else[:S][;)][/quote]

Sorry Nutty but I''m not going to get into an arguement with you so I''ll just agree with you to keep you happy, although I''d like to point out that there was no nasty intent in my question re  ''''wasn''t missing warden WITS ''''

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]The only time I can recall WITS being bad-mouthed is when Smudger was using the account name after he was banned.[/quote]

Where''s your evidence for such a statement? 

I am under the impression that it is not true.

Furthermore I thought it was that sort of statement that pi$$ed off WITS.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s ironic that you should break your self-imposed sabatical to accuse another poster of being someone else[:S][;)][/quote]

Sorry Nutty but I''m not going to get into an arguement with you so I''ll just agree with you to keep you happy, although I''d like to point out that there was no nasty intent in my question re  ''''wasn''t missing warden WITS ''''

[/quote]

I would doubt there''s much nasty intent on this messageboard. Only a few posters ever seemed that way to me.  It just seemed odd to me that you would post that if you didn''t like threads with arguments.

I''m happy anyway and staying that way[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

This message board is good place. It''s full of good posters. There''s very few threads full of the same old people arguing. The vast majority of threads are decent. Some of the same old arguments can be decent too. But in the end this board is only as good as the posters on it. I reckon there''s far less nastiness and arguing now than at anytime in the last six years. I guess that''s down to how well our team is performing.

It''s ironic that you should break your self-imposed sabatical to accuse another poster of being someone else[:S][;)]

Keep posting Angel. Maybe WITS will come back too[Y]

[/quote]

I recall a few nasty posts flying about a while back, I spoke to WITS shortly after her decision to withdraw from posting mid 2011 (at that point I don’t think anyone was aware of her intentions to stop posting) One of the main factors was the assumptions made on the boards around her private life, she was deeply hurt by these accusations. I wont elaborate any further but I think you may now the details as well Nutty !  

Charlie... It''s all a shame because I lost a PUP and the captain of WITS Wonders. Speaking of which you have been noticable by your absence on Rays Funds. I suggest you get back on there pronto[;)] We need all the help we can get.

We can each only be responsible for what we post on here. None of us should be held accountable for what others post. The imaginary cliques, gangs and circles are exactly that. The quote facility should be enough in cases of doubt.