Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Whitbread, Ward, Wilbraham and Chris Martin reportedly off in the summer

I don''t think Drinks really is Banana''s Dad, I think they are the same person, they have exactly the same views... Now I have a few similar views to my Grandad (who I go to football with, and talk about football with the most), but we don''t have nearly identical views.

Although, I haven''t seen Drinks say he supports Holland...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think Drinks really is Banana''s Dad, I think they are the same person, they have exactly the same views... Now I have a few similar views to my Grandad (who I go to football with, and talk about football with the most), but we don''t have nearly identical views.

Although, I haven''t seen Drinks say he supports Holland...[/quote]Oh no, I think that you have been posting on here too long and have clearly been influenced by the resident idiots Gingerpele.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think Drinks really is Banana''s Dad, I think they are the same person, they have exactly the same views... Now I have a few similar views to my Grandad (who I go to football with, and talk about football with the most), but we don''t have nearly identical views.

Although, I haven''t seen Drinks say he supports Holland...[/quote]Are you at Uni in Canterbury? [:O]Just out of interest.

I dont think its a case of Whitbread might not be offered a new deal. He''s probably are best all round CB at the club and im sure Lambert rates him highly. I think its more a case of his contracts up and there could be a few teams sniffing aroung him and his agent knows he could get a nice pay increase and signing on fee if he moves on a bosman. I have heard rumours that Everton are interested [^o)]

So there’s no link in the Charlie Wyatt report about releasing out of contract players which annoyed Paul Lambert, here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article4210031.ece

which says

Canaries defenders Zak Whitbread and Elliott Ward, plus frontman Aaron Wilbraham, are all out of contract and unlikely to be offered new deals.   Striker Chris Martin, on loan at
Crystal Palace, is another probable sale should Paul Lambert''s side stay in the top flight.   Yet hitman James Vaughan is set to stay, despite playing just four times since joining from Everton last May”

This story drew a response from Paul Lambert

The City boss admitted he was ‘annoyed’ at speculation experienced centre backs Zak Whitbread and Elliott Ward, along with striker Aaron Wilbraham, will not be offered new deals in the summer. 

“That is the thing that annoyed me the most. Unless I tell them, then fine, because the only opinion that matters is mine and I haven’t said anything to any of the lads about what happens,” 

And today’s Charlie Wyatt story in which he interviews Paul Lambert

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4214891/Norwichs-Paul-Lambert-Give-top-jobs-to-Brit-bosses.html

No coincidence whatsoever, at all, that our man from the Sun gets an little snippet of info a couple of days before the interview with Sir Paul? (I am assuming of course that  the interview was not done at the Friday press conference otherwise it would have been picked by the
EDP)