Sign in to follow this  
farmer jim

is it just me

yes i know people have asked before but is it just me or other fellow yellows confused as to why it is taking so long to sort out the cup tickets

Because the date hasn''t been set yet? I''m not 100% but perhaps they are waiting for replays before they decide which matches are on Sunday/TV, so tickets can''t go on sale until then....

Ahh ok, well if date was only confirmed yesterday, they might just be waiting until monday to start selling tickets. To be honest I have no real explanation...

Five full working days since the cup draw and with a home game tomorrow when fans could have had the opportunity to purchase their season ticket seat at the very least it does seem rather strange  that arrangements have not been announced.As it said on the other Leicester ticket thread could be a disagreement of pricing structure or allocation of away tickets with them but this would not have happened back in the days of Andy Cullen or more recently Richard Gough.At least they would have informed us what was going on unlike the latest incumbent who is a elusive as Mucus Evans.The man will not even have his photo published on the Official site with his fellow staff members.

Well it must be something that will be sorted very soon.McNally twitted this at 16:00 today

We hope to be able to confirm ticket details for the 5th round home tie by the end of today

But it would appear that hasn''t happened.Might get sorted by tomorrow lunch ime,then people maybe able to sort tickets out then.

This is all a bit inconvenient for supporters not able to easily get to Carrow Road outside of matchdays. Presumably there hasn''t been any faffing about with the TV companies so what''s the problem ?Incidentally I notice that Leicester currently do an away stub scheme with three different priorities depending on how many stubs you have. They''re changing that for next season and bringing in the points system where extra points are awarded if you go to really awkward/inconvenient games, ie, us at Sunderland last Wednesday.Wouldn''t that be a fairer system for City fans ?

Apparently the delay is down to agreeing the pricing structure with Leicester.  If McNally''s tweet is to be believed this has now been sorted so I would expect some announcement today at the match.