Sign in to follow this  
scotty is here LOL

chris gunter 1.5+ M?

According to the sun 2day city have had 2 bids turned down by forrest for gunter and they want 2.5m im abit suprised we are even after him as forrest are down at the bottom atm, but if true then in lambert we trust. ...

[quote user="First Wizard"]4 new players?...I find that hard to believe.[/quote]

Why? We will probably offload a couple in January and have already two spare slots in the 25 man squad. PL never really breaks the bank when it comes to signings and Bowkett has said there are funds available.

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

More inclined to believe the Sun;

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4025051/Nottingham-Forest-want-25million-for-Chris-Gunter.html

[/quote]

Although that picture is of Chris Cohen, not Gunter!
[/quote]

Says it all then. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/redface-oops-6.gif[/IMG]

thats not a sentence you see too often - "I am more inclined to believe the sun"!!

and it says upto 4 players - that is a safe bet/statement that covers all angles I would say...

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

thats not a sentence you see too often - "I am more inclined to believe the sun"!!

and it says upto 4 players - that is a safe bet/statement that covers all angles I would say...

[/quote]

With all their "contacts" i am sure The S*n should be quite reliable.They probably know more than the management!

i heard somewhere that tottenham are going to sell corluka to roma, and will recall naughton from his loan spell, so gunter will be his replacement.

this will also mean we will have another loan space to bring in someone else.

I dont think season long loans can be recalled without agreement from both sides;  and I would prefer to keep Naughton ahead of Gunter to be honest. 

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Nobody seems to have mentioned this so far but why do we actually want him?...isn''t right back covered?

[/quote]

May be Lambert has the idea of playing Naughton on the right side of midfield. I believe he played in midfield while on loan at Leicester for a season.