Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a Must not Lose match as now we are going into the second half of the season we need all the points we can get at home. I hope that there will be some re enforcements in January as I feel that with the present squad as it is it will be a struggle especially if we pick pick up any injuries. We have done exceptionally well to be in the position we are now but, there is only a 5 point cushion. Anyway good luck to the lads tomorrow I am sure they will bounce back as usual. Norwich 2 Fulham 0 ????

It is a big game, said five points from the wolves, everton and Fulham game (did not expect anything from the spurs game). Now we rely on this game getting us that must needed three points.

If we don''t then we are just bubbling above the bottom teams and not moving away from them. We need 3 points, the game against qpr is massive 3 or a point there is what we need but it all depends if we get the win against FUlham. If we don''t then god we need to beat QPR.

I expect a response. A draw is not good enough tomorrow, we need to go for 90 minutes for the win and make a statement.

Agree, Fulham are in disarray at the moment, I don''t think Jol is ''bonding'' with the team all that much, they look out of sorts to say the least, alot of disruption from Zamora and Johnson feeling unsetlled. The danger will come from Dembele and Dempsey, as long as we keep them quiet I think we should pick up 3 tomorrow.

I''m glad we haven''t had to wait ages for this next match to come along. We need to get another win under our belt as I don''t think QPR will be an easy one.

Not that I think Fulham will be a pushover, but there does seem to be a bit of an anti-Jol thing going on at the moment.

With that and a rocking Carrow Rd should see us over the line I think and our first clean sheet.

1-0 to Norwich.

It is a vital home game for us, and Fulham seem to be short of a few first team players. It''s in our hands!

It will not be the end of the world if we fail to win, but we really need those three points.