Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

Ticket office/prices?

Dont know if anyone has experienced the same but i rang the ticket office to ask if any tickets were available for todays game only to be told there were some but they were £55 each. After recovering from the shock i asked if they were the cheapest and after a pause he came back and told me that they had some available at £45 in the lower n+p stand. Anyone know where the £55 ones would have been for?

All worked out ok in the end as managed to borrow my bosses season ticket as he was staying down in london and was a hell of a lot cheaper than £45!!

My daughter was home from university for the Xmas break, managed to get he an foc ticket for the spurs game but paid £55 plus £1.50booking fee for today''s game in the jarrold stand k block, very good seat but £56.50 ? .

The £55 seats are in the centre blocks of the Jarrold Stand. ( £53 if you''re a Super Member ) That''s the top price for Grade A games and they''re pretty much kid-free zones as there''s no reduction for juniors ( or OAP''s ) The view halfway back is what you see on TV.But for Fulham ? They''re having a laugh.......

Cheap tickets still available for the Burnley game on the 7th, only £15 for adults.No good for those who only want to go and see Premier League teams though. [:P]

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Hope bolton is a lot cheaper, fulham played poor stuff at times.[/quote]

I just pass this on without comment. A few days ago McNally, having been asked to justify why Fulham was Category A, said:

"Some games [this season] will be grade B or C."