Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Chris Boyd on a free anyone?

*Kris

And no, he''s rubbish. Did next to nothing in the Championship, seems lazy, and probably not even good enough for the Turkish league.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]*Kris And no, he''s rubbish. Did next to nothing in the Championship, seems lazy, and probably not even good enough for the Turkish league.[/quote]

I miss the good old days when Chris was Chris not Kris

He did look average agreed but surely better than Wilbraham as back up to Holt and Morro?

i would like us to sign Distin from everton as he''s only got 6 months left on his contract, homever that may be a tad to unrealistic plus also high wages i expect, tho fantastic defender

I have my doubts about Distin although has been generally good at Everton.  He was not so hot for Man City - prone to mistakes - don''t need anymore like that. 

Anyway our defence is on the up!  Lots of options, all good competition.  No need for new defenders!!

Not sure why everyone keeps mentioning him, absolutely shocking for boro and looked well out of shape. Typical scottish player who joined an english side and coudnt hack it. No thanks