Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Match Commentary

Who is the miserable git who is alongside Chris Goreham today? Not once has he actually said anything positive, it''s as if he doesn''t really want City to do well. I''m sure we''ve not been particularly brilliant today but to have constant digs at players efforts is poor.

.....its Huckerby you muppet.Although I''d agree he hasnt come across as the most charasmatic he certainly is telling it how it is. You can also hear he is pissed off !Darren bleeds green and yellow , dont diss the chap !!!

The initial line was an attempt at sarcasm. However, the legend''s opinions of the match only seem to be negative even when Goreham is making completely contradictory statements. Perhaps he''s just disappointed he''s no longer involved in a team that is performing far better than the one he was part of back in the day.

I really don''t think Huckerby is jealous of the current Norwich side, if anything he will be delighted.

His time at Norwich converted him into a die hard Norwich fan, and he''s probably only disappointed at the performance today, which sounds from the bits i''ve heard not all that good...

If the hucksd6 (?) account is to be believed, Darren Huckerby has as much as glanced at the pink ''un. By my estimation that''s more than enough to disenfranchise any man once infatuated with our club.Recieving a rollocking from an online Banana about his footballing ability can''t of done us too many favours either.

''If the hucksd6 (?) account is to be believed''

You don''t know that its actually him?

he''s been posting links to his match reports for the last 3 seasons now, and SDP has confirmed on more than one occasion its Huckerby.

But I don''t think he really takes to much notice of what idiots like Banana say about him, the majority of us Norwich fans know what a legend he is, and have a huge amount of respect for him.

Steady Ginger, i was only being diplomatic. Many have disputed that, and i onnly sought to avoid giving rise to any inferences to the contrary... It now seems that backfired.To be honest, apart from 9 or 10 specific posters, i really don''t care much for the frustrated and morbid keyboard warriors that populate this board. Although i fear i''d find this place far more boring if i did.I somehow doubt Huckerby is of the same disposition; i wouldn''t of thought he''d appreciate the most harsh, ugly, and rarely constructive criticisms coming from his own corner of the ring. Forget what medium its coming from, i''ve always thought Huckerby was one curtious enough to listen to any voice aired toward him.His responses to them imply at least that much.

[quote user="John"]If the hucksd6 (?) account is to be believed, Darren Huckerby has as much as glanced at the pink ''un. By my estimation that''s more than enough to disenfranchise any man once infatuated with our club.

Recieving a rollocking from an online Banana about his footballing ability can''t of done us too many favours either.
[/quote]

LOL!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]''If the hucksd6 (?) account is to be believed'' You don''t know that its actually him? he''s been posting links to his match reports for the last 3 seasons now, and SDP has confirmed on more than one occasion its Huckerby. But I don''t think he really takes to much notice of what idiots like Banana say about him, the majority of us Norwich fans know what a legend he is, and have a huge amount of respect for him.[/quote]

LOL!!

Sorry John, but what do you mean by your first sentence?

I wasn''t having a go at you or anything.

And although of course Huckerby isn''t going to like people moaning about him, its so few (I can only remember two other than Banana who have really said anything bad about him) I can''t imagine he gets too upset by it, although I could be wrong.

Your not going to have every fan at any club like you, I bet there are even some strange Barca fans who don''t even like Messi. Its just impossible for someone to be liked by everyone. And footballers are more than used to getting stick. So surely Huckerby isn''t getting that offended by comments on an internet forum from anonymous people, he obviously won''t enjoy them but he probably doesn''t think about them too much either...

More idiocy from Banana.....

To be honest with you Banana, you are the only poster that actually really annoys me. I''ve had a few arguments with people on here before, some getting a bit nasty. And i have plenty of people ridicule me for my poor spelling and/or punctuation, or my opinions. But once its finished i won''t even remember it, i couldn''t name more than 2 or 3 people that i''ve had ''serious'' arguments with on here.

But your posts are just annoying. You have posted on many occasions how Hoolahan is better than Hucks, or how rubbish Hucks is, which ever its just pathetic. Your support of Holland is just annoying, your English, you have no connection to the Netherlands what so ever, yet you make your support of them so vocal. If i supported another nation over England, i would try and hide that as best I could because it would feel wrong, yet you seem to love it. On the Pups thread, you like to update us all with your picks result without any kind of comments to that weeks picker. You also then moan at SDP for just saying which team he is picking, thats his style its up to him, we all have our own style of posting. Your LOL replies, and silly one or two work responses that offer no kind of argument or opinion. You haven''t actually developed on this forum at all. I used to post fairly similarly to you a few years ago, but I don''t think it would be wrong to say my posting style has advanced in that time. But yours hasn''t. Now i''m sure your not stupid or anything, so maybe you could just take a little more time to think about what your posting?

Oh you actually did manage to comment on the main pickers results today. Thats what i mean, you can at least show some interest in other people on this forum....

[quote user="John"]Steady Ginger, i was only being diplomatic. Many have disputed that, and i onnly sought to avoid giving rise to any inferences to the contrary... It now seems that backfired.

To be honest, apart from 9 or 10 specific posters, i really don''t care much for the frustrated and morbid keyboard warriors that populate this board. Although i fear i''d find this place far more boring if i did.

I somehow doubt Huckerby is of the same disposition; i wouldn''t of thought he''d appreciate the most harsh, ugly, and rarely constructive criticisms coming from his own corner of the ring. Forget what medium its coming from, i''ve always thought Huckerby was one curtious enough to listen to any voice aired toward him.

His responses to them imply at least that much.
[/quote]

I''m wondering if you''re the real John? [;)]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]

[quote user="John"]Steady Ginger, i was only being diplomatic. Many have disputed that, and i onnly sought to avoid giving rise to any inferences to the contrary... It now seems that backfired.To be honest, apart from 9 or 10 specific posters, i really don''t care much for the frustrated and morbid keyboard warriors that populate this board. Although i fear i''d find this place far more boring if i did.I somehow doubt Huckerby is of the same disposition; i wouldn''t of thought he''d appreciate the most harsh, ugly, and rarely constructive criticisms coming from his own corner of the ring. Forget what medium its coming from, i''ve always thought Huckerby was one curtious enough to listen to any voice aired toward him.His responses to them imply at least that much.[/quote]

I''m wondering if you''re the real John? [;)]

[/quote]He also said ''wouldn''t of'' rather than ''wouldn''t have''. I''m fairly confident someone is impersonating our dear friend John.