Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

unleash the holt

what more can you say , the wellington pub in cromer went crazy !!!!!!! write him off at your peril . still the best striker we have , well done holt .

""Shame he constantly falls over asking for a free kick! He has been found out!""

I think all our players should stand up like soldiers and never go down, we shouldn''t try to win free kicks or try to kill the game by professional tac tics - Shame on you Gary Holt!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Shame he constantly falls over asking for a free kick! He has been found out![/quote]I agree, Luis Suarez dives about far too much and Peter Walton was wise to it today. [:P]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Shame he constantly falls over asking for a free kick! He has been found out![/quote]

Some people never will learn modern day tactics, if he stayed on his feet, tried taking everyone on, get tackled and open us to counter attacks, we would be on atleast 4 less points right now. he goes down to kill off the games, by slowing it down, winning free kicks, and getting us over the finishing line

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Shame he constantly falls over asking for a free kick! He has been found out![/quote]

Some people never will learn modern day tactics, if he stayed on his feet, tried taking everyone on, get tackled and open us to counter attacks, we would be on atleast 4 less points right now. he goes down to kill off the games, by slowing it down, winning free kicks, and getting us over the finishing line

[/quote]

No, he needs to learn when to do it and when not. It is, sadly, now a crucial part of the game. However, as Suarez showed today if you continually do it the ref will find it tiresome and offer nothing. Great result today nonetheless, and even better that Holt scored.

What?

Might I add that this is the same Nana'' who went out of his way to troll our very own Darren Huckerby when he posted on here a little more regularly. Ignore him people!