And a possible chink

In their armour, and how we could net,

We´ve nothing to lose

It won´t make the news

If we get beaten in this spree,

But if we should win

You might hear a pin

Drop, and Mister de Gea could be key. OTBC

I like the ideawe''ve nothing to fear,it''s a game in which we could shineBut we''ll still get Man U''d -that is, royally screwed -in the two hours of injury time.

Evra and Ferdinand are the key. Ferdinand was lucky not to be sent off for a professional foul on Frei last night and Evra does not backtrack to defend quick enough after attacking. De Gea has made more saves than any other keeper in the Prem apparently.  

Not forgetting the pen

Given against our men

Which for some reason last game we missed,

It´s bound to come here

If it comes anywhere

The most obvious place on the list.

[quote user="paul moy"]Evra and Ferdinand are the key. Ferdinand was lucky not to be sent off for a professional foul on Frei last night and Evra does not backtrack to defend quick enough after attacking. De Gea has made more saves than any other keeper in the Prem apparently.  [/quote]Well that explains what I didn''t understand around him being the top scoring goalkeeper on the Premier league fantasy football site. All you hear is how bad a ''keeper he is.

[quote user="paul moy"]Evra and Ferdinand are the key. Ferdinand was lucky not to be sent off for a professional foul on Frei last night and Evra does not backtrack to defend quick enough after attacking. De Gea has made more saves than any other keeper in the Prem apparently.  [/quote]

But shaky he is

And gets in a tizz

Much more than perhaps he should,

And how many mill

Did he cost on the bill

If it turns out he´s not all that good.

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out"][quote user="paul moy"]Evra and Ferdinand are the key. Ferdinand was lucky not to be sent off for a professional foul on Frei last night and Evra does not backtrack to defend quick enough after attacking. De Gea has made more saves than any other keeper in the Prem apparently.  [/quote]

Well that explains what I didn''t understand around him being the top scoring goalkeeper on the Premier league fantasy football site. All you hear is how bad a ''keeper he is.
[/quote]

This notion that de Gea is a dodgy keeper seems to have led to opposition managers encouraging their teams to take early pot shots form distance against United to ''test him out''. This has led to him making the most saves of any Premier League keeper. He''s not dodgy by any means. Just a young keeper making a start in a new league and finding his feet.

As Mr Moy rightly points out Patrice Evra is the key to getting at United. But it''s difficult to find words that ryhme with Evra I suppose [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out"][quote user="paul moy"]Evra and Ferdinand are the key. Ferdinand was lucky not to be sent off for a professional foul on Frei last night and Evra does not backtrack to defend quick enough after attacking. De Gea has made more saves than any other keeper in the Prem apparently.  [/quote]

Well that explains what I didn''t understand around him being the top scoring goalkeeper on the Premier league fantasy football site. All you hear is how bad a ''keeper he is.
[/quote]

This notion that de Gea is a dodgy keeper seems to have led to opposition managers encouraging their teams to take early pot shots form distance against United to ''test him out''. This has led to him making the most saves of any Premier League keeper. He''s not dodgy by any means. Just a young keeper making a start in a new league and finding his feet.

As Mr Moy rightly points out Patrice Evra is the key to getting at United. But it''s difficult to find words that ryhme with Evra I suppose [;)]

[/quote]

(In a mockney accent)

We gotta be cleverer,

Than little Patrice Evra!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]Nev''ra problem for me.